Search results

1. W

PM9A3 Firmware / ERRORMOD related to fw version

I managed to get the latest Samsung FW and flash it, but it didn't really fix anything. Dell provided me with Dell PowerEdge Express Flash Ent NVMe AGN Firmware Release | Driver Details | Dell UK - which is a driver they support on their own version of PM9A3, but it doesn't work on our drives...
  2. W

Yep, got them from the "open market" and they aren't branded Dell/HPs (they seem to be Samsung OEM). I contacted the vendor I got it from but I have low hopes there. Was hoping someone who already got the firmware from Samsung could share it, or tell us how they managed to contact Samsung for it.
  3. W

Can anyone share more information on this? Can't really seem to figure out how to contact Samsung about this, and have multiple drives (30+) running GDC5302Q, some of whom have had this problem, so that goes against the OP's post. Would also be amazing if someone could PM me with latest...
  4. W

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Any chance someone could PM me a url to download EOS-4.18.5M? Planning to run it on 7050S-52-F. PM'd @asavah too.