Search results

1. A

LSI 9440-8i Boot config menu

I found no documentation on LSI(broadcom/avago) website about whats compatible and whats required. I tested the card in a LEnovo TS440 server (around 3 years old) and nothing is added in the bios. I also tested a New Desktop computer... nothing either. I am about to try it in a TD350 server...
  2. A

Follow up. So looks likes the only way to access the Card is through "HII" interface, StorCli or windows APP. Beware if you buy a 9440 or 9460 card you will run into issues to configure card on older Hardware. I tested the card in two different machines and nothing. Looks like you need more...
  3. A

Yes the Card boots, we tested that. if i boot to windows and then configure the raid, i can do everything like a normal raid card. I just can't figure out how to get into the "bios menu" on boot up. I tried both x16 slots on the board. (its a lenovo e3 based server) - I also tried the card in a...
  4. A

It has a Bios or we could not boot from it. (i can boot with a "win10 to go", then with the avago software configure the card) It would be a shame is LSI created a card (lsi-9440) that only works on a few devices... seems unlikely. (in case of a issue its always piratical to have access to...
  5. A

I tried 2 slots, the card "posts". The card posts at bootup, I see the Model, disks attached and it run through some kind of initialisation process. but no option to enter config. I did set the bios to dual. but instructions says it would apear in bios? (nothing appears) - also updated bios...
  6. A

Hi, So i got myself a 9440-8i Card. I slap it into a machine and when it boots i get no "CTRL-..." I have no idea how to access to menu to configure raids. I looked up online and it says to active EUFI boot in the bios and the menu will apear in the bios... I put it in a Lenovo TS440, No such...
  7. A

Intel VROC on Dell R7910

I also think for the vroc to work you need to connect them to specific ports. you can't use M.2 cards into the PCI-e slots. You Might be able to use Intel-RSTe if you are not planning on booting on the M.2 Cards.
  8. A

Dell Perc H310 + 7x 3TB 7200RPM = only 400-450MB/s?

H310 is a LSI2008 Controller. Its quite old. you might be maxing out what it can handle. What drives are you using? a
  9. A

flash a Lenovo 530-8i to a 9440-8i

Hi Guys, I found some older threads that indicate its possible to flash a Lenovo Raid back into its original LSI? this is fairly newer anybody is aware the procedure will work? (its a lenovo 530-8i eqiv to LSI9440) We are trying to make them work in other systems than Lenovo and are...