Search results

1. O

Cross-flashing Dell RAID firmwares to alternate devices with only a .rom file.

Hi, Me to, do you have the firmware of the original external card dell SPERC8e? And sdr?
  2. O

FS - The Great Purge August 2015 Edition!

Hi, Interested by -Two port sff-8088 to sff-8087 -3 port sff-8088 to sff-8087
  3. O

Dell c6145 Notes, Tips, and Stories

Thank you for your information about 2 channel sas. :)
  4. O

32Gb dimm on a Supermicro X8.... series motherboard and Dell C6100

Hello, I installed 6 dimm of 32Gb ( 4 ranks ) in supermicro x8dah-+f. My CPU is x5550 working. Careful it is LRDIMM, motherboard x8dah+-f and update with x8dah+-F- LR bios. Memory: HP 32GB (1x32GB) 4RX4 PC3L-10600L LRDIMM have no support with intel CPU 5500 serie, supported with intel CPU 5600.
  5. O

Dell c6145 Notes, Tips, and Stories

Hi, the difference between sata and sas, and that sas has got 2 channels. in spec sas, he said we could use 1 disk in the same time by 2 hosts. Channel 1 -> host 1 Channel 2 -> host 2 How can someone configure it? Or it could be? Thank you.
  6. O

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

I'm user supermicro bios, is not bad.
  7. O

Anyone used or heard of this motherboard?

On my site ( see higher ) , I made a post on the last good deals motherboard. There is a DDR2 generation and beautiful one step expensive DDR3 opteron 6300. All quad CPU ;)
  8. O

Why Flash? Why?

+1for HTML 5 speed and work on all OS !
  9. O

yes, this blog. Is for vmware vsan cluster over infiniband
  10. O

Hi, I have this motherboard. My small blog is this motherboard dedicaded , you want information need ? Sorry for my english :)
  11. O

OmniOS/IB Question

Hi, Yes openSM run verry good on ESXi, i have in my home lab. the .vib is on french web site.... sorry for my english.