Search results

1. sinisterDei

FS: Server mobos, SSDs, CPUs

Still got stuff for sale!
  2. sinisterDei

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB NVMe SSD Review

I didn't benchmark the Rocket 1TB unit and the dataset I inherited doesn't include the larger size benchmarks, otherwise I would include them. In the near future though, I have a couple 500GB PCIe4 SSDs that I'll be reviewing and will get them included. Once I have those, I'll probably drop the...
  3. sinisterDei

WD Red SMR vs CMR Tested Avoid Red SMR

I didn't have four SMR drives to be honest. I wasn't even supposed to have two originally, but *someone* (cough, @Patrick , cough) accidentally bought the wrong models...
  4. sinisterDei

Happy Memorial day for the USA folks!
  5. sinisterDei

SAS SSDs are gone!
  6. sinisterDei

Still got stuff for sale!
  7. sinisterDei

Happy Mother's day! I've lowered a few prices!
  8. sinisterDei

Happy Saturday everyone!
  9. sinisterDei

And now I'm super happy it is Friday! 860 EVO 4TB sold, other stuff still available!
  10. sinisterDei

I'm super disappointed it's not Friday yet.
  11. sinisterDei

Stuff still here!
  12. sinisterDei

I've added an X470D4U2-2T to the list, and the RAM has sold!
  13. sinisterDei

Haha yeah. Trying to keep one thing separate from the other! I've added in Paypal as my preferred method of payment, but really I'm flexible.
  14. sinisterDei

I've got the following for sale! Supermicro M11SDV-8C+-LN4F. NIB, only opened for testing. $625 2x Xeon X5667 4C/8T CPU - sold as a set, $25 Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB SSD - $65 All the prices are shipped assuming destination is in USA. Preferred method of payment is Paypal, I suppose. But...
  15. sinisterDei

FS: Server parts! CPU, CPU+Mobo, 2xCPU+Mobo+RAM, RAID controller

Those look like a good deal! I'm not in EU though, and they're significantly more expensive on my side of the pond it seems. The board you're looking at is the X10SDV-F, where mine is the -TLN4F, but they're mostly the same.
  16. sinisterDei

Er, I cannot find *any* pricing on eBay anywhere near 250EUR. I'm obviously willing to negotiate on price and be reasonable, and I haven't adjusted pricing in a little while, but the absolute cheapest I see it on eBay is $600 USD for a used part and mine is NIB. Feel free to correct me, but I'd...
  17. sinisterDei

Sold the mobo/cpu/RAM combo, the rest is still available!