Search results

1. K

FS: Supermicro Dual CPU Xeon Gold Workstation/Server

This computer is a couple of months old and it is in perfect shape. Supermicro X11 DPH-I motherboard It has dual Xeon Gold 6149 ES 16cores 2.8GHz CPU, a total of 32 cores. Cinebench R15 score over 5000points. All core turbo up to 3.3GHz. 96GB of DDR4 2400mhz ECC RAM 1200w Corsair HX1200 PSU...
  2. K

ES cpu issues with Supermicro

Try to tighten the screw a bit, I have heard weird issues caused by loose contacts.
  3. K

ASUS WS C621E SAGE custom bios with xeon es

it's best to get a programmer and back up original firmware before doing this, if you don't wanna brick the board. I have Dph-i with two es cpus. I will get asus board if this confirmed.
  4. K

ES Xeon Discussion

Find a reputable seller with high ratings, you should be fine.
  5. K

ES Xeon Discussion

You can find screenshots on eBay if you are interested.
  6. K

ES Xeon Discussion

I'm using QLQ9 on x11dph-i. There is no need for any special BIOS. If you don't need server features, I would recommend 2990wx, unless you get a good deal for the ES chips.
  7. K

Workstation Build

They will require a new chipset, the C422 chipset, and despite the common LGA2066 socket, the Xeon-W will not work with the consumer X299 chipset (reaffirming the split we see with the E3-1200 v5/v6 series which require the C236 chipset and will not work with the Z170 chipset). Intel Launches...
  8. K

der8auer overclocks EPYC 7601 with Supermicro H11SSL-i

https://www.overclock.net/forum/13-amd-general/1684897-asus-zenstates.html Now you get the answer.
  9. K

der8auer overclocks EPYC 7601 with Supermicro H11SSL-i

Based on his newest video, he basically flashed i2c bus on the motherboard using special software.
  10. K

ES cpu issues with Supermicro

It could be a faulty motherboard if both cpus having the same problem. Check the socket, see if there are any bented pins.
  11. K

Anyone fimilar with this chip?

The socket is actually LGA3647, same specifications as the gold 6142. Anyone familiar with this stepping? I'm planning to build a dual es workstation. This chip seems like a good fit if it doesn't have any major bugs.
  12. K

HWInfo64 QL1F's & QL1K's

Hmm, are you selling them by any chance?
  13. K

Looking for Advice - CPU recommendation for 3D rendering

I mostly use Maya and 3ds max. Modelling is not really a problem for me currently. Any recommendations for only rendering?
  14. K

QL1K 24 core ES has anyone bought these?

They are more close to 8160 in terms of performance. Are they worth buying?
  15. K

Looking for Advice - CPU recommendation for 3D rendering

Hi Folks, I've been lurking for a while and reading as much as I can and I'm looking for some suggestions on selecting single/dual CPU setup for my 3D rendering workstation. My current budget is around 2-3k, not include GPUs. My inital plan is going for threadripper 1950x but I do realize that...