Search results

1. F

SuperMicro X9SRL-F IPMI fan speed assistance

Hello! I have the same issue. Did you finally fix it without any external controller? Thanks by advance++
  2. F

AMD Epyc dual 7281 home build

Well for the moment I'm not making any GPU computing. I'm only concerned by parallel computing. This is done first by various R&D on Matlab and then going on production using c# or c++. My guess is that at this level the gap should be short between win server and Linux. If anybody prove me the...
  3. F

Think I'm gonna get sooner as expected 8x8 memory. We will see next. Thanks Alex.
  4. F

Hello guys! Finally finished up with my build: Have some issues, some as excepted and some not: Solved issues: 1. OS: I first try with win10 but it rapidly shows unstability (mouse and keyboard hangs out a few minutes after light usage, forced to reset...). So I decided to install win...
  5. F

Thanks for your reply Alex. Regarding the memory, if adding 6x16 Ram 2133 may 1. Cost far to high 2. Probably be more than necessary for my usage and 3. May not be optimal in terms of frequency (2133 only). I think I'm gonna sell it and search for affordable 8x8 2666 memory. Here is the...
  6. F

Build’s Name: to be determinated Operating System/ Storage Platform: to be determinated (win server 12 essentials or win 10 pro) CPU: 2x AMD Epyc 7281 (Box) Motherboard: Supermicro H11DSi-O Chassis: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass Drives: SSD Evo 840 256gb + 3x4TB WD red (RAID5) + Wd Red 8TB...