Search results

1. E

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

Quanta firmware is mostly tech demo stuff. Quanta built hardware is always (as far as I've seen) re-branded and the code replaced with custom versions depending on the end user (E.G. Microsoft, Amazon). It doesn't mean their firmware doesn't work, but documentation and real-world tested use of...
  2. E

So, resetting the MAC fixed it. Looks like whatever was going on was related to a bad/garbage MAC address. All 3 of my switches are flashed and working great so far on the Brocade V8 L3 firmware. THANKS for the help!
  3. E

I will give step 3 a try tomorrow. As for 1 and 2: 1 - Switch is only connected to the server running TFTP with no other LB6Ms connected. Mac address was change as part of the initial flash, though I erased the flash (it only has the bootloader now) so step 3 may change things (if perhaps the...
  4. E

So I'm in a bit of a pickle... I've been following this thread for a while, got a few LB6Ms for a LAB environment, and I'm having an issue with one after flashing it. Basically, when I first flashed it and I was trying to setup the OOB and IB mgmt settings, it wasn't reachable via either...