Search results

1. T

ASRock romed8-2t: Control fans via IPMI

If you continue to have this issue, this can be resolved by placing entries to all 7 fans under "Set Fan Duty For Manual Mode" other than 0. Everything works after that. This is under BMC ver: 2.02.
  2. T

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

7551 for $68 is an excellent value. For 7452, I would say $300 is reasonable but that depends on what you plan to do with the processor. 7452 performs a bit better on all metrics but whether the difference is good enough is a matter of personal choice. For example, I went for a bit lower TDP...
  3. T

CPU's are also very competitive in eBay now from US sources. One can get lucky every now and then. I scored a reasonably priced 7452. Memory is competitively priced too. Part of the reason why so much Epycs ended in China is a result of the AMD-China joint venture agreement for x86 based...
  4. T

I had fun reading this thread. My offer to tugm4470 got rejected :(. I hope I'm not 2 years too late. It looks like the pricing in the US has, finally, caught up with the prices in China. I went all local instead.
  5. T

Tripplite/Eaton WebcardLX for $75

For parts. Not working.
  6. T

$5 Intel 100G CWDM4 QSFP28

Now we just need a matching cheap router and a switch.