Search results

1. B

Chinese backdoors on Supermicro

and there's new revelations Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
  2. B

Xeons with an open multiplier

I tried a 16GB RDIMM once and no post. It does support ecc udimms. I have two 16gb ddr3l udimms in my laptop that I'm going to toss in adapters to test out.
  3. B

I paid ~$800 for my 1680v2 almost 3 years ago.. Can't believe they are damn near $300 now.. I already had 64gb ram in my system so even at that time couldn't stomach the price of ddr4 on a new system. With a modded bios with nvme boot support I still can't see myself needing more for at least a...
  4. B

still running my 1680v2 @4.5 undervolted on P9X79-WS.. currently looking at options for 128GB RAM. Besides newer arch power efficiency or $1000+ massive multi-core monsters I don't see a reason to upgrade tbh. This 12yo system is super fast with a modded bios to allow booting a 970 NVMe drive
  5. B

x9drl-f7 onboard 2208 flash (IT) problems

OK, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a flash problem before I do the same and remove it
  6. B

x9drl-f7 onboard 2208 flash (IT) problems

procedure worked fine on my 9271-4i and adapter is recognized by both megarec and sas2flsh but the damn buzzer will not shut off now! anyone run into this?