Search results

1. M

VMware 6.5 and A2SDi-16C-HLN4F (cluster 2-node)

Hi Craig, great job, your driver is already in use and working on my environment. I confirm that it works great thank you so much you've solved a problem.
  2. M

Hi Guy, I Found the post on the VMware forum where an user changed the code ixgbe-5.3.6 linux driver Succesfully. here is the link to the forum Atom C3758/X553 GbE driver for ESXi 6.5/6.7 |VMware Communities using iscsi everything seems to work correctly while there is some problem with the...
  3. M

I tried to install VMware 6.7 and I confirm that the support for x553 has not been implemented yet Let's wait
  4. M

pFsense has updated the version to 2.4.3, making the atom c3000 series compatible. 2.4.3 New Features and Changes - pfSense Documentation I hope that it will soon be VMware's turn
  5. M

I would say try with the solution 1. when you have time obviously. otherwise we have to wait for vmware to update the driver to x553.
  6. M

Hi Craig, here are some links that might be useful. VMware Front Experience: ESXi Community Packaging Tools Creating Custom VIBs For ESXi 5.0 & 5.1 with VIB Author Fling How to create your own .vib files - Yellow Bricks bye
  7. M

Hi Craig, thank you very much, once you have created the vib, post it also that the testing on my esxi. thank you
  8. M

in my case the device id is 0x15e4 as verified by craig. Honestly I do not know how to modify these parameters to make the driver functional.
  9. M

Hi Craig, I got my motherboards, I tried to install the drivers without positive results. network cards are not recognized by esxi. I'm doing further research but I think that for the moment there is no solution. I am currently using an i350-t4, I hope that soon VMware will make the new drivers...
  10. M

Hi Craig, good job, your reasoning is correct, the certainty we can have only trying the vib. it seems strange to me that, after one year from the release, the network driver is still not available. I have already equipped myself with a gigabit i350-t4 card but anyway my goal is to make it work...
  11. M

Hi Craig, I found these drivers that refer to the model x552 / 557 I am attaching the driver zip. from what I read around the x553 should take advantage of the same igbx driver related to 10gb cards. at this moment I can not try to install the vib, because I'm still waiting to receive the 2...
  12. M

Thanks Peanuthead, you're right the loads of vm are low, with few requests. in short, the roles will be these: 1 vcenter HA (3vm) 2 domain controller 2016 1 exchange 2016 1 WDS & Veeam and 10 vm linux to test various services, nagios, ocs inventory, owncloud. I searched the internet for the vib...
  13. M

Hello guys I want to create a laboratory environment using No. 2 A2SDi-16C-HLN4F and VMware 6.5 (cluster). I wanted to know if any of you have found compatibility problems with this combination. I have read that the x553 network cards are not recognized. another thing the cluster should handle...