Search results

1. A

Dell PowerEdge C8220 Build and Questions

and the nickname did not face such a problem? a bunch of fixed errors associated with the video card. The most interesting thing that does not affect the performance. video is connected via pci-e riser. Forgot to say video card msi armor gtx 1060 6gb.
  2. A

Hello! but met such a problem that motherboard itself is included? At me if it is standard in windows to switch off pc, through various time interval it can itself be included. how is this possible? :eek::mad::D
  3. A

Thumbs up. Can you give more information? photos))
  4. A

thanks for the advice I'll go look for service tags. but something tells me that it was just programmed already and I can not determine the version 8220 or 6220 as it is written in the BIOS. And also there was a problem after updating windows))) if not connected to the monitor, then the black...
  5. A

In general, I join you)) collected on the base 083N0 with a video card msi 1060 6g armor and then only with embedded graphics included. But I still could not figure out what version of dell it was, I have such network cards: intel x540-at2, and it's like 10Gb. But this is not all oddities when...
  6. A

I had a similar problem. I can install only the orginal windows 10 pro from a USB flash drive. Another could run Windows Server 2016. Various "assemblies" of windows were not installed.
  7. A

Hey. can tell you could encounter such a DELL POWEREDGE C6220 48.5K902.011 TTH1R card? Is there a problem with Sata or not?
  8. A

Good afternoon. I still did not understand on version 1.0 without an additional fee could podkjuchit hdd? via ports on the motherboard or through an external pci-e controller? sorry for my English, it's all Google's fault.