Search results

1. C

EU [FS] Brocade ICX6610-24p | Optane 900p 280GB PCIe | Samsung 3.2TB PM1725a |ntel P3700 1.6TB U.2

Hello, i want to sell a few things. So here is a list: Brocade ICX6610-24p - one PSU - need to sell it cause of the to high power drain - 330€ Intel Optane 900p 280GB PCIe HHHL - 14TBW - 220€ Samsung PM1725a 3.2TB PCIe3x8 HHHL- High Endurance drive 29.2PBW ( 0,044PB used) - 6200MB/s read...
  2. C

Memory Configuration for Epyc 7282

Hello, i plan to replace my 7551p cpu with a more energy efficent and a more single core focused cpu. So i plan to use a 7282 Epyc2 Cpu. But i am a bit confused with the memory set. This is a 4 Channel CPU when i know correct. Why does AMD claim that is is 8 Chennel on theri Home Page? Never...
  3. C

Mellanox ConnectX-3 lost Connection after Hyper-V Installation on other NIC

Hello, my MellanoX ConnectX-3 worked well the last Months. But last month i installed a HyperV Machine with an external Switch connected to one of my four Intel i350 Nics. Since then my Mellanox 40G connection doesnt work any more. The Server reports a IP Adresse. But i cant ping it, It also...
  4. C

Keep IPMI BMC Functions while Use NVDIA GPU for specific Functions

Hallo, I use a supermicro h11ssl-nc with a epyc 7551p. I also own a 2070rtx. I dort have keyboard, Mousse and Monitor connected. Everything runs over the aspeed bmc Chipset. Normally i dont use a graphic card. Biut my plan is to set up a steam stream Client with this Server. I have two options...
  5. C

EU FS AMD Epyc 7551p | Gigabyte MZ31-AR0 | 128GB 8* 16GB DDR4 2666

Hello, i want to sell my Server System. Want to get smaller with an Ryzen Asrockrack or intel scalable with less power consumption. Pictures on demand. Here is whats for sale: Total Serverwith cables: 2200€ AMD EPYC 3551P • Kerne: 32 • Threads: 64 • Basistakt: 2.00GHz • Turbotakt: 3.00GHz 8 *...
  6. C

Dell nvme Ssd in normal supermicro Server?

Hello, I couldn't find any infos in the web. I am search for a Samsung pm1725 (a/b) with 3.2tb. But can't find a good offer. The best offers are dell or oracle pm1725 drives. But do they work in normal supermicro servers? Without performance issues? I have made some bad experiences with Lenovo...
  7. C

Bifurcating x16 to 2*x8 Riser Card for M11SDV-8CT-LN4F

Hello, i want to buy a M11SDV-8CT-LN4F. I want to bifurcate the x16 Slot into to x8 Slots. According to the bios this is possible. It supports x8/x8 and x4/x4/x4/x4. Possible option may be the RSC-S2-88 from supermicro. Here are all risers. Or a custom solution like this: PCIe Bifurcation -...
  8. C

EU WTB: Enterprise SAS SSD's

Hey, i am looking for some bigger SSDs 800GB and more. Higher Endurance versions cause they will be used as landing drives. SAS would be fine but not necessarily. I am in germany, so please only offer if you are willing to ship. Thanks for your offers. best regards, cuco
  9. C

Build Advice on Xeon SP or EPYC? ASUS or SuperMicro Board?

Hey, i am new here. I here the blog very frequently and really enjoy it. Thanks for the great job you all do! I currently own an E3-1240v3 with a supermicro board with only two Expansion slots. I use my server with WIndows Server 2016 Essentials and a Pool Software called StableBit Drivepool. I...