Search results

1. N

EU UK 320GB WD recertified 7.79GBP

https://cpc.farnell.com/wd/wd3200avvs/hard-drive-3-5-320gb-sata-3gb/dp/CS31967 I know not a stellar capacity, but I'm thinking of grabbing a few for testing.
  2. N

USB or RAID 1 SSD for ESXi homelab

Hey guys, What would you advise for the installation of Esxi? I can source some 275gb mx300 pretty cheap atm. Nothing fancy as it's for a home lab. Option 1) 2xssd in raid 1+ database drive Option 2) usb stick on internal header + datastore drive I was thinking if I go usb, once I have my...
  3. N

All in One Build

Build’s Name: Unnamed as of yet. Operating System/ Storage Platform: ESXi / Undecided on Storage build CPU: E5-26xx of some flavour, cheaper the better (not bought yet) Motherboard: X9Sri-F (Bought) Chassis: Generic OEM (Rackmountable Tower Server/Pedestal (inc VAT) | eBay...
  4. N

EU Supermicro X9SRI-F

My first bargain post so please be gentle on me. Carte mère serveur Supermicro X9SRI-F LGA2011 pour cpu E5-26xx/16xxv1 / v2 | eBay I just purchased and the seller accepted 165 Euro's delivered to the UK. I have been searching for a while and found that on this side of the pond we dont get...