Search results

1. S

HGST 60 Bay (12Gbps) HDD Restrictions?

Thank you all for your help. I ordered one and will confirm next week what it does or does not support!
  2. S

HGST 60 Bay (12Gbps) HDD Restrictions?

Anyone have one of these and can confirm if they are locked to SAS only? I know they are supposed to be locked to WD, HGST or sandisk drives...
  3. S

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

@fohdeesha That was it, i needed the tagged on the next line. Thank you!
  4. S

@fohdeesha is there a good example config for these brocades? I need to trunk some ports and am unfamiliar with the syntax of Brocade. Im used to switchport mode trunk. I need to trunk all vlans on all ports I tried doing conf t vlan 5 tagged e 1 to 28 vlan 6 tagged e 1 to 28 vlan 15 tagged e...
  5. S

@fohdeesha I got my LB6M flashed and all is working well, now i just have to learn the config and syntax. Is there an updated OS or is this the newest / last ver (I see it was EOL as well). Also we plan to use this as a core for simply passing trunked traffic from A to B is it easy to LACP a few...
  6. S

Is there a list anywhere with compatible DAC cables?
  7. S

Ok thanks! Ordered my first one today. If the flash works ill be adding a few to our main 10Gbit routing stack with HE.Net
  8. S

Im tempted to get one of these and flash it. Has anyone figured out the LED's yet? Not a huge deal but would be nice to have.