Search results

1. B

How to Enable IOMMU on Gigabyte MZ31-AR0

I want to make me two independent computer from my 32 core cpu computer. However one must have IOMMU enable to be able to pass the pci express devices, the gpu, to each instance. After managing to boot Unraid, i can see IOMMU is diabled. I have seen no setting in bios, according to other...
  2. B

FS: Dual Xeon 2690v3 with motherboards and accesories

I am selling my 1)Two Intel Xeon E5 2690 v3 Cpus, 12 core each, 2.6ghz Base 3+ ghz boost. 2)Together with them i am also selling an Asus Z10pe-D8 Ws, and an Asrock Ep2C612 WS Motherboard. 3)I am also offering two normal Standard LGA 2011-3 air coolers, and 2 Aquacomputer Waterblock for CPUs, the...
  3. B

Dual SFP+ ports on Ga-MZ31-AR0

So i got me the Gigabyte MZ31-AR0 Motherboard and 32 core Epyc CPU. Connecting it to home router seems to be problematic, for now, im running wifi Cards, since i cannot connect per cable, because the Motherboard has 2 what are called "SFP+ ports", and RJ45 Network cable doesnt fit, as you would...
  4. B

Problem with Ga-MZ31-AR0, the first single socket AMD EPYC Motherboard

I have decided to Register myself here, and post my issue, since i am strugling with it for a couple of days, and i cant seem to pinpoint to culprit. I decided to Change my Desktop pc, from a AsRock EP2c612 WS with dual E5-2690 v3 Xeons (two 12 core CPUs), to a single AMD EPYC 32 core CPU, while...