Search results

1. T

And so it begins... First AMD Ryzen AM4 server motherboard.

there is a beta zone in download section now
  2. T

I used the dos version and use the command: s_bmcmac u=0x4000, and it told me ok and kvm disconnected, but after reboot, nothing changes
  3. T

can you share the BMCMAC to me, I write email to asrock support, but never get a feedback
  4. T

IOMMU group 0: [1022:1482] 00:01.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Starship/Matisse PCIe Dummy Host Bridge IOMMU group 1: [1022:1483] 00:01.1 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Starship/Matisse GPP Bridge IOMMU group 2: [1022:1483] 00:01.3 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro...
  5. T

I found out M391A4G43MB1-CTDQ showed on taobao, I will order 4 of them and try this weekend
  6. T

I believ someone in level1techs confirms this board s upport 128gb ram
  7. T

I also found this isuue on 2T version, only bond0 showed in IPMI web GUI, I think this is the reason I never got the NCIS working
  8. T

@EffrafaxOfWug, after I clear the CMOS, I can get my system post now; asrock support also give me 3.11 bios of my 2T version, sensors in IPMI seems working now, but my 3700x idle at 51c with vCPU at 1.47v, it seems too high for me, how about yours? any setting you have changed in Bios?
  9. T

@EffrafaxOfWug, is your debug LED lighting up when you connect the power(no need to power on), my seller said the debug should be lighting up when PSU is connected to the power, it shoud be the PSU issue if debug LED not lighting up
  10. T

ok, I got my X470D4U2-2T last week, today I start to build it with 3700x. I update Bios to 3.02 using IPMI, but system do not post at all with only CPU and Ram, even the dr.debug led is not lighting, I don't know how to debug it, any suggestion on how to debug it/
  11. T

only store, asrockrack is not popular in China: 永擎X470D4U2-2T服务器主板AM4 Socket Ryzen系CPU定货8工作日-淘宝网
  12. T

I'm in China, so I order from Taobao, it supposed to be delivered at the end of this month
  13. T

I just ordered a X470D4U2-2T, but still choosing CPU between 3700X and 3900x