Search results

1. U

can i use nvme ssd with lenovo NX360 M5?

I wont be using as a bootable drive like i mentioned so does that mean the nvme drives should work with older servers then? the boot/OS drive will be regular SATA SSD but the nvme will be used as a local storage drive so far i got confirmation that the server does support the Intel® SSD DC...
  2. U

if this is true then why is that they say older servers do not support nvme? when many old servers support pcie? so are you saying any server that support pcie will support the nvme for that pcie?
  3. U

I will like to use NVME drive as data drive for lenovo NX360 M5 ===> Lenovo NeXtScale nx360 M5 (E5-2600 v4) Product Guide (withdrawn product) Will have regular SATA SSD for OS install but NVME SSD for data storage Is this possible? any restrictions on type of NVME i can use? from this...
  4. U

How do i turn on NX360 M4 in Lenovo NextScale N1200 chassis?

I fixed it!!! It happened to be the voltage used in power supply I switched to use 200-220 volt and it works now This is insane. What helped me was i saw this error in event log and checked it and it said must use 200-220 volt for the 1300 watt power supplies...
  5. U

All the 6 power supplies each 1300 watts are connected as can be seen in the screenshots above I have tried this with just 1 server node inserted and it is same issue. Matter of fact i decided to add a second server just incase that one had an issue So all looks good regarding power, all 6 are...
  6. U

I just picked up the Lenovo NextScale N1200 6U blade and populated it with NX360 M4 and NX360 M5 server nodes but it is showing rapidly blinking green light. When i press the power button, nothing happens. Everything seems fine. The fans work, the power supplies shows working and fine. I can...
  7. U

Does Dell R730xd support GPU?

Yeah i might have to settle with the Dell C4130 then, which is the go to for GPU Issue with that server is it is 1U and therefore sounds like a fighter jet when it comes to noise I want something that will NOT blow peoples eardrums just because of GPU need And unfortunately there is no...
  8. U

I see yeah it says it supports up to 2 x full GPU Graphic Card 1x NVIDIA TESLA K80 24GB GPU (Up to support 2x max GPU) This is weird because the dell spec sheet says the R730xd model does not support GPU So a bit confusing. Thanks for pointing out the ebay link; seems now worth buying it...
  9. U

Am looking for full fledge GPU compatibility like Nvidia K80 etc
  10. U

can anyone please help confirm this?
  11. U

APC PDU AP7911A is not showing any reading in web UI

Everything else looks fine with the APC PDU AP7911A Rack PDU, Switched, 2U, 30A, 208V, (16)C13 - APC USA I have couple of devices plugged in already but i do not see any reading when logged into the web UI Also looking at the PDU physically also shows zero as reading also What am i...
  12. U

I al going through dell's manual for the Dell R730xd and it states these servers do not support GPU but wanted to confirm if this is true Check page 10 https://i.dell.com/sites/csdocuments/Shared-Content_data-Sheets_Documents/en/us/Dell-PowerEdge-R730-and-R730xd-Technical-Guide-v1-7.pdf
  13. U

Does Dell FC630 support U2 NVMe SSD drives?

I have been searching everywhere to confirm if the DELL FC630 server node supports U2 NVMe SSD Spec sheet not very clear https://i.dell.com/sites/csdocuments/Shared-Content_data-Sheets_Documents/en/aa/Dell-PowerEdge-FC630-Spec-Sheet.pdf Will appreciate if anyone with experience with this is...
  14. U

48 port 10Gb SFP+ switch recommendations - iSCSI / vSphere

4 x QSFP28 100G switch $799 brand new dual hot-swappable power supply 41W max power usage full L3 switch with RouterOS need i say more? https://mikrotik.com/product/crs504_4xq_in cc @Bergo
  15. U

What 8TB SSD will you put in a new server build?

Can you not read? All am saying is i will rather go with picture + part number rather than just part number, if i can That is all am saying If picture is not product then do not put the picture there so not to confuse people, too many cameras in 2022 to not take exact picture
  16. U

this one is safer Dell 7C3JK New Sealed matches both picture AND part number if seller sends wrong item, he will say did you not see the picture???
  17. U

Pictures do not match Did you compare/look at pictures at all? The pain is there are many pictures and images of that claim same title So very frustrating to say the least
  18. U

Yeah i did search part number too and could not find on ebay The ebay link check picture, not the same item And certainly not interested in paying $2,500, even if the exact item
  19. U

One last help Anyone able to find this on ebay? I have searched forever and cant find that exact one on ebay https://www.dell.com/en-au/work/shop/dell-mellanox-connectx-3-pro-dual-port-40-gbe-qsfp-pcie-adapter-full-height-v2-customer-install/apd/540-bboz/networking#techspecs_section