Search results

1. K

EXPIRED Supermicro 1U w/ E5-2690v4, 128GB, Rails

I'd be interested in some of the nics also.
  2. K

FS: Supermicro X11SDV-4C-TP8F

I'm interested. Just PM'd you.
  3. K

Usenet

Sent a pm. That would be cool to see what it takes to run an indexer.
  4. K

Silverstone DS380: ITX 8x SAS/Sata Hotswap

Here's a thread from the UNRAID forums on a build that is using SAS controllers to connect SATA drives. Caselabs M8 server In this case, the cards used are two Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 and one Supermicro AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 , but it works the same with the LSI 2308 . Here is the STH info...
  5. K

Silverstone DS380: ITX 8x SAS/Sata Hotswap

The LSI 2308 will also allow SATA drives. So you can connect 4+8 or a total of 12 SATA drives to the motherboard.
  6. K

$300 Lenovo TS140: E3 1225v3 4GB-ECC C226 board uATX w/ intel KVM

Fedex delivered them today. I was only able to quickly open one of the boxes and take a look at the system. It seems pretty nice.
  7. K

$300 Lenovo TS140: E3 1225v3 4GB-ECC C226 board uATX w/ intel KVM

I ordered 2 after reading your post on Tuesday evening. CDW shipped them on the 18th and Fedex has them and is scheduled to deliver them tomorrow.
  8. K

Asrock C226 ITX soon

UID usually means Unit Identification on servers. It lights a bright LED on the front and back of the server so that you can make sure you are working on the right server in a rack environment. Usually you can toggle it from the switch on either the front or the back of the server or from the...
  9. K

E3 Processor Retail Packing include HS+F?

Just received a E3-1230 from NewEgg (pn BX80623E31230) and it includes the heatsink/fan.