Search results

1. T

Cool new mining case And motherboard for my P106-100 GTX 1060 gpu's UPDATE: Its assembled!! Finally!

lol as I guess. The fans are very loud. do they have 4 wires or 2 wires?
  2. T

Cryptonote coins

Turtle is still better than alot of shjt coins. Mine and sell in day gives you more profit than XMR, ETN or Sumo. For new coin, you have to accept it's a gamble. to the moon or nothing.
  3. T

Cool new mining case And motherboard for my P106-100 GTX 1060 gpu's UPDATE: Its assembled!! Finally!

It's in my country, Vietnam. They will sell them after new Lunar Year. We are waiting for more details then. But the price is about $80, retail.
  4. T

Hope so. They are prepairing to sell a large quantity of those types here. price is around $80 for motherboard and cpu.
  5. T

Colorful has the same with 6 or 8 pci-e. I think it's better than Onda
  6. T

Dedicated Crypto Mining Open Compute server build.

they told me out of stock need more 10 days.
  7. T

How is temp on your E5-2651 v2?
  8. T

I see. Holding XMR is good. is there any tool that switch pools easily? This is my current hash on E5630 x2
  9. T

@Klee Why dont you change to mining other coin instead of XMR? because as I have checked, sumokoin has better profit than XMR coin atm. And I decide to buy a Wiwynn system in CN because it's cheaper and easier to ship to me. Sorry for bad English