Search results

1. S

WTB 20 / 24 bay 3.5 chassis

Any offers please
  2. S

WTB 20 / 24 bay 3.5 chassis

Hi there I am just wondering if anyone has a 20 or 24 bay 3.5inch drive bay chassis. I will be using drives 6TB and above if that makes any difference. I don't need any motherboard cpu ram. Needs to work and preferably have rails and all of the drive caddies. Also must be willing to post...
  3. S

eBay: Full 4U Supermicro System - $350 + Ship

Would you be able to swap out motherboards in this system ? As I have a supermicroboard with a xeon 2697v3 and 64gb ram, which i am happy with but this chassis would be awesome
  4. S

Possible to add an ilo 4 management card to any PC/Server?

Don't take this the wrong way but if it was me, I would have researched all the costs prior to buying it
  5. S

Possible to add an ilo 4 management card to any PC/Server?

Lenovo IBM IMM2 Advanced Key P/N 90Y3901 for System X M4 and M5 Servers FOD 883436253420 | eBay 160 EURO's
  6. S

PMS 4.0...PMS 5.0...PMS 6.0...No PMS 7.0! Plex/Storage server upgrade [PICS]

Unrelated but just to let you know unRAID now has a NVIDIA update where you can take advantage of encoding with NVIDIA cards in PLEX for Hardware acceleration
  7. S

FS: DDR4 ECC, SSDs, SATA DOMs, Supermicro X10SL7-F, and more

How many 16gb dims you got and will you ship to Australia
  8. S

FS: 1TB M600, ConnectX4 100GBE

Location, will you ship to Australia ? And would you do less on ssd if I get 5
  9. S

Q4 2018 STH Lab Cleaning Thread

Ok I will take one of the 2697 v3 shoot off a msg too me
  10. S

Q4 2018 STH Lab Cleaning Thread

Patrick will the e5 2697v3 work in this board SUPERMICRO MBD-X10SRI-F Server Motherboard LGA 2011 R3 Server Motherboards - Newegg.com
  11. S

Home NAS Upgrade

So after several months of being busy with a family member passing away and alot of other things work related etc this had been put on the back burner, until that is now :D I saw the release of the Xeon e-21xx series and I am going to go the path of a e-2186g except I cant find one for sale...
  12. S

Sold: E5-2630 v4 - 10c/20t 2.2 base - OEM/Retail

Is the price $500 USD ? Also will you ship international to Australia ?
  13. S

Help with choosing drives on build

I would go with Seagate Ironwolf Pro's
  14. S

First time Freenas build, sanity check & advice please!

Personally I would go for a v3 cpu
  15. S

Help with building JBOD for R815

If your going with the route of Seagate get Ironwolf Pro's they have a 5 year warranty and are commonly used in NAS
  16. S

Home PLEX, NAS, and NVR

I would recommend going for unRAID over freenas.
  17. S

Looking for a low power server idea

Hi there is a new line of budget Ryzen cpus. I would like at the Ryzen 5 2400G it's I think $169 ??? You will have to wait for the date to be lifted before people can release benchmark scores which should be within the next few weeks
  18. S

Home NAS Upgrade

No I am not wanting virtualisation aka ESXi. I am wanting it at the level of that if I want to test out a operating system I don't have to setup a dedicated physical machine. I can simply grab the iso and spend 2 mins configuring the vm and start to install it and test it. Also the cost is not...
  19. S

Home NAS Upgrade

Ok I have reviewed your guys comments. The alteration I am looking at is: 64gb of RAM in 4x16GB configuration. I am looking at 4 of these sticks MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6H1R Micron Server Memory which are on supermicros tested memory list. Edit there is also this store M393A2K40BB2-CTD - Samsung 1x...