Search results

1. D

Regular CPU Cooler for LGA3647(Xeon Phi)

Hello, what regular CPU cooler, made for standard customers CPUs can be installed on LGA3647(Xeon Phi)? Recently I bought Scythe Grand Kama for that, but it's heat taker even less in dimensions then this CPU. Any Ideas? Coolers like Grand Kama of Shuriken(horizontal) are in priority.
  2. D

Wownero mining

Hello, I'm from Ukraine, from Kherson. Before the war I was mining wownero by my rigs-servers at home(and make home heating by servers). There are some Socket F(dual cpu), Socket G34(2-4 CPU), and socket 771 machines. On the begining of war I stop mining because it's quite noisy and I can mess...
  3. D

INTEL S7200AP any way to use without server equipment?

Interested in Intel S7200AP with Xeon Phi, any way to boot up without server equipment, with only board and CPU? How can I power this board? Are there any adapters from ATX, for example? Not actually understand, does it have "native" SATA, NVME, PCIE slots?
  4. D

Sun F20 with Samsung SAS 6Gb/s SSD drives

Hello, trying to use Sun F20 with Samsung SAS SSD, 100 and 200Gb, with SAS 2(6Gbps), and it's doesnt work. In devices list it's listed as empty storage device(without memory), in Sun F20 BIOS setting utility it's showed 100 and 200Gb. I'm using Ubuntu 22.04 with stock drivers.
  5. D

What LGA3647 mobo's canbe used with Xeon Phi CPU's for this socket?

What LGA3647 mobo's canbe used with Xeon Phi CPU's for this socket? Does somebody know? Does Dell Precision T7820 , for example, can?
  6. D

AM3 Opteron(3280,3365,1389) in desktop AM3 Mobo

Hello, I'm interested in AM3 Opteron to use with regular AM3 desktop motherboard, and I have one question. If memory controller is in CPU integrated, can I use server ddr2/3 reg ecc memory with desktop motherboard and server Opteron on it or no? Some "server" ram(like chinese "AMD only" is works...
  7. D

Dell C6145 mobo power element identification

Hello, some time before I bought a Dell C6145 mobo, and make a "custom" power system for it(simply connect it's power connector by wires to +12V line of 750W HP server PS), and it's worked good with 2 CPU's some time, but now every time I power it on, the 4 used DIMM on second CPU is...
  8. D

HP DL386 G7 MB power connect

Hello, now I'm looking for a cheap MB for Socket G34 on ebay, and found motherboards from HP DL385 G7 with two socket G34 with a very good price, but there is one problem - I saw two 8 PIN socket's for CPU power on that motherboards, but I can't undrsstand how to take a power to motherbord...
  9. D

Tyan S2912 ff troble

Hello, I have tyan s2912 mobo, and it's doesn't boot with ff post code. I try to clear cmos, but nothing helps. I even buy one another s2912 mobo, but after some hours it's also showes ff post code. Can anyone give a solution?