Search results

1. R

AU Sold: Intel Optane 905P 480GB U.2

Thanks for the info, I must have overlooked that detail earlier as it wasn't clear on the Intel website. I did however find it on B&H's page for the same item.
  2. R

Updated post with p/n, I don't think it comes with the M.2 adaptor sorry. Updated with pics too.
  3. R

For sale - 1x Intel Optane 905P 480GB 2.5" U.2 drive. p/n SSDPE21D480GAM3 will update pics as soon as I can find my IMGUR login details. $480 USD with free shipping. Selling as I've managed to upgrade capacity in preparation for my server commissioning. *this is a brand-new-in-box unopened...
  4. R

10x1080ti for rent for deep learning, rendering...

@Vladimir, if you keep an eye on RNDR, you might be able to use some of that spare compute power to go toward distributed 3D Rendering. OTOY have a Beta they're going to be testing soon (sign-up closed unfortunately) but upon successful completion of the Beta, you might be able to get an idea...
  5. R

DeepLearning12 NVLink

How's your Deep Learning 12 project coming along Patrick? Really looking forward to seeing how well it goes compared to the 1080Ti powered DL11.
  6. R

Kingston DDR4 kvr21r15d4/32 32gb

Looks like you're pretty active on Reddit too. Good luck with your sale.
  7. R

DeepLearning12 NVLink

Mmmm.. that's nice seeing over 80 TFLOPS there. Would be great to see how something like that would go with some well rounded benchmarks. Keep up the good work Patrick, looking forward to seeing the article when you get this machine up and running. Would it be possible to run OctaneBench 3.x...
  8. R

Q3 2018 STH Lab Cleaning Thread

Don't happen to have any 4U GPU servers you're parting with by any chance....
  9. R

DeepLearning12 NVLink

If you had a really good use case and some extra cash laying around you could always opt for one of these... Nvidia DGX-2 On a side note, I'd love to see how these would go rendering some really intense scenes like in Ready Player One or some other CGI intense movie. But on a serious note...
  10. R

Render Token - Who's interested?

Anyone able to fill me in on some more detail? Happy for a DM as I'm close to pulling the trigger on a system to dedicate toward RNDR and have some questions on the whole setup / testing etc.
  11. R

Do you need Tokens to participate in the Beta? Or is it invitation only?
  12. R

Howdy all, Just wondering if anyone out there managed to get in on the ICO for Render Token last year and can shed a little more light on the status and viability of it. I've seen some projected earnings of $400 / day based on some OctaneBench speeds and given that there'd be quite a few...
  13. R

Thoughts on this an SYS-4027GR-TR

Well.. a bit of an update. Turns out the company who has the server rack on Ebay aren't willing to negotiate on price for even a barebones chassis. Looks like I'll be investigating the 4028 or 4029 now. Not worth paying premium price for something that's incomplete when I can buy new and get...
  14. R

plan is to source a 9U - 12U rack (so I've room to expand with another 1 (or 2) depending on space. I know a good electrician so getting a 15A+ outlet or three set up isn't an issue. Looking at RenderToken and/or Leonardo Render and failing those, perhaps set up for VectorDash.
  15. R

MiniKnight, thanks for the advice. Hopefully I can convince the Ebayer that they're ridiculously overpriced for an incomplete chassis.
  16. R

I thought it was quite a high asking price for that server given as you say the 4028GR-TR is $3500, and the 4029GP-TRT2 is only $4700 USD which is the LGA 3647 architecture. lack of the backplane I guess means that I can't set up a RAID 5 array for storage or anything. Edit: I thought that pic...
  17. R

Hi all, Just came across this SYS-4027GR-TR chassis as an alternative to an SYS-4029GR-TRT2 (single income family so need to be cost conscious) I know it appears that they've been used for Crypto mining, but with the lack of an SSD backplane, what would you guys consider a "reasonable offer"...
  18. R

EU 2x 32GB DDR4 , 4 x E5-2660v3

Don't happen to have any ECC DDR3 floating around still?
  19. R

[WTS] QTY 8 E5-2650L V2 Procs, 160/pair

Hi, are any of these still available? I'm just wondering what the cost of 2x to NSW Australia would be worth.
  20. R

13x1080TI Windows 10 - 1709

Rig been running great on Win10, just make sure you have the latest build, along with the latest GPU drivers and once your in, install the drivers. That's basically all I did, the nvidia drivers picked up all 10 and then I fired up nvidia inspector (if you use that, make sure you get the latest...