Search results

1. N

Can't download drivers for Virident FlashMax II

I was able to register my cards and now I have access to the drivers, utils etc. Thank you again for your help! https://support.hgst.com/downloads If the number by the serial# doesn't work try the number on the upper left of the card, those worked for me.
  2. N

CentOS 7 Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Ubuntu 16.04 LTS If they have sources and firmware too that would rock! Thank you again!
  3. N

Thank you for posting this. I see that you have FlashMax III, can you identify what setup.exe is?
  4. N

Has anyone tried this card in Linux? Does it just work or do you need special drivers?
  5. N

Does anyone still have these drivers? and maybe utilities and firmware? I'm interested in both Linux and Windows, source if possible. Thank you
  6. N

The Official NVIDIA GRID M40 Thread

This driver installs perfectly for Windows 10 users. Tested it myself. Drivers & Software - HPE Support Center.
  7. N

Gotcha, thank you for clarifying.
  8. N

Thank you for the reply and additional information, that looks like great news. However, the insinuation that ethminer wont' work on a card that supports OpenCL/CUDA 5.0 is equivalent to spreading false information. Real data vs the interpretation of data is preferred. I'm still interested in...
  9. N

It would be great if anyone could do an ETH miner test on a single GPU and post Mh/s and Wattage results. I already know what I'm getting on the AI side in regards to CUDA 5.0
  10. N

I might be wrong about the lack of OpenCL support. The HP driver listed in this thread clearly states OpenCL. https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=1009801733&swItemId=MTX_740c61e3f9724e678408d0060a&swEnvOid=4231#tab1
  11. N

I can't imagine they would be too slow, maybe limited by the 4GB address space and the CUDA 5.0 sure, but not speed. The 1070 offer up to 8GB and CUDA 6.1 (which means you'll be just behind the next Tensorflow when released since they've standardized their builds on the nvidia TX platform (aka...
  12. N

I doubt there is OpenCL access to these cards so you'll have to install CUDA then compile ethminer with CUDA support. Note that I haven't purchased one yet, but I'm fairly certain this will be the case. What is the ethminer command line you're attempting to use on this card?
  13. N

Can you try a 10min test run on 1xGPU of ETH? GitHub - ethereum-mining/ethminer: Ethereum miner with OpenCL, CUDA and stratum support I'm buying these for AI purposes but I won't be running AI jobs nonstop, so while they're not running AI my plan was to utilize the cards for ETH mining.