Search results

1. A

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

I am a bit late here, sorry. The seller of my mainboard was "WUSON": HUANAN Deluxe version X79 gaming motherboard 3*PCI E x16 slots 2*SATA3.0 RAM 4 channels max 4*16G memory support crossfire-in Motherboards from Computer & Office on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group They are the official Huanan...
  2. A

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

I spoke with some russian guy. He says that the normal version has no SLI, yet the Deluxe one works. Overclocking is possible as well, however, you need to flash a different BIOS for that. Personally, I will leave it as it is. Everything plays around nicely as it should. Especially the Xeon is...
  3. A

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Just put some RECC sticks in (sadly UPS doesn't works on Saturdays - not even in Germany). What shall I say? It works. However, I read on a few comments on AliExpress that the mobo doesn't really supports SLI. Its difficult to tell whether or not that could have been a setup mistake. Yet I do...
  4. A

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Thanks for the efforts @wildpig1234. To be honest, I do not understand why the Huanan should be such a bad pick. Actually I was surprised in a positive way. Sure the Lenovo board supports more RAM, but its used and you have no warranty at all. The packaging was quite nicely done, same goes for...
  5. A

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Your link redirected me to the eBay homepage [emoji85] Nonetheless, I got 1y warranty by Allianz. AliExpress is quite reliable anyways. Update: Board passed the customs. Gesendet von meinem PRO 5 mit Tapatalk
  6. A

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Tbh a Lenovo S30 mainboard is way more expensive here. I really went for the cheapest option I could pick. Gesendet von meinem PRO 5 mit Tapatalk
  7. A

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Going to give this a bump here. Having purchased the following hardware: - Intel Xeon E5-2680v2 - Noctua NH-U14S - beQuiet! Straight Power CM10 700W Modular - 32GB Samsung RECC DDR3 RAM (4x8) - Gainward GTX 1080 - Huanan Deluxe X79 Some might wonder why I have picked a mainboard like the...