Search results

1. D

Common POE issues with Ruckus R710?

tl;dr: Are there any known hardware troubleshooting guides, or known common hardware problems, with POE on a Ruckus R710? Background: a few months ago, I bought a R710 access point off eBay that was sold as "for parts or not working"--the description said it lit up but there was no further...
  2. D

Router hardware recommendation - > 1 Gbps WAN

So I just pulled the trigger on an upgrade to my home Internet service, which will be (supposedly) 1.2 Gbps, and if I want to take full advantage of that, it looks like I'll need to upgrade my router hardware. I'm currently running pfSense on a Protectli box with 4x GbE ports, and that system's...
  3. D

Mellanox Firmware Tools for ConnectX-2?

tl;dr: Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Mellanox Firmware Tools that will work with a ConnectX-2? I recently bought a custom CX-2 (specifically, model # MCQH29-XFR) as a mezzanine card for a Dell PowerEdge C6220 II. The card fits physically just fine, and both Windows and Debian...
  4. D

Needed: 10GbE mezzanine NICs for Dell C6220 II

The tl;dr is pretty much in the thread title: I'm trying to find three or four two-port NICs that will connect to the mezzanine slot on the nodes of my C6220 II, and communicate via Ethernet at not less than 10 Gbit/sec with my existing SFP+ infrastructure, be supported by Debian 11...