Search results

1. H

Monero Mining Performance

one more thing you are actually not storing your money on mymonero.com, your money is the address and that exist on the network and the blockchain,if the site disappears now your money is still there on the network , you can access it by your keys through the gui wallet for example
  2. H

that is because the volume entering into this currency is exponentially increasing , I noticed that it takes maximum 7-10 hours to completely update you details , sometime I open the wallet and it is already updated without any blocks remaining, I think the mymonero.com option is more safe , u...
  3. H

those are pure scams , I think one should hold monero for the time being in the gui or mymonero.com for few years to come :)
  4. H

if I collect some monero in mymonero.com wallet , can any body recommend a trusted exchange site to change them to bitcoin or dollars , I heared bitfinex.com is not good
  5. H

I kinda like the pool supportxmr.com , I tried mining on xmr-stak-cpu, with my core i9 7940x and after little tweak I get 900h/s , is that good or I need more tweaking
  6. H

:) :) I understood the rules later , sorry for the silly question
  7. H

in supportxmr.com how do I get paid every 2 hours ?
  8. H

I don't know how to configure the softwares , can any one help me step by step to mine on supportxmr.com
  9. H

guys can you help me , I am not a professional in minning , I want to join a pool for cpu mining , any suggestions?
  10. H

I have 2 1060s , I am speaking about the processor alone , after I done the math with my latest electricity bill , that processor is behaving exactly like a xeon gold in its efficiency (((( as long as you don't overclock it above 4.1 ghz ))))) because I have tried higher and the efficiency...
  11. H

why few years ??? I have the core i9 7940x and 2 gtx 1060 , the system costed me 2400$ ,with 8$ / day after electricity . do the math . plus you can resell that mighty processor after 1 or 2 years with at least 60 or 70% of its initial value
  12. H

I think the intel core i9 beats the threadripper in efficiency h/w , intel has put the xeons gold and platinum in a consumer package to screw up amd , intel was not joking and there is some nasty leaps of technology embedded in the core i9 still to be revealed if the algorithms in mining...
  13. H

windows , xmrig NICEHASH
  14. H

hello, I have been mining xmr for 1 straight month with my intel core i9 7940x 14 core ( 19mb l3,14mb l2) with hash rate of 900h/s , interestingly I used 14 threads instead of 9 , due to the huge l2 cache. any one playing around with the core i9 , specially 7940x or 7960x or 7980x ??????? the...