Search results

1. M

Monero Mining Performance

I could not get over 600h/s without enabling all the cores. Using all the 10 cores per cpu, its around 637h/s per CPU. On E5-2680v2. Are the results you got average speeds or top speeds?
  2. M

What kind of hashrate did you get this way? And how many threads were you running? I don't think this works. At least i'm getting under 600h/s regardless of what settings i use in stak. The low power treads also give a lower hashrarte than two normal threads.
  3. M

How do you get 630h? I get around 600-610h/s per cpu.
  4. M

Why would you turn hyperthreading off, when you need to run 10 threads on a 8 core cpu? You need the hyperthreads.
  5. M

Well that's something, seems just that the way they were setting up the miner was not optimal at all.
  6. M

Does anyone know how much does an E5-2650L v2 or an E5-2651 v2 hash? Considering these as alternatives for e5-2680v2 that does 600h/s, but are they up for it?
  7. M

Thanks for the info, i'm looking for a card for my desktop that could also mine at nights. And don't want to waste a vega for it. This might be an interesting card, as it games enough fine for me and is cheap & has low power consumption.
  8. M

Can you post some info on this bios mod that gets 500 h/s from rx 550?
  9. M

Try xmrig, it usually gives a bit more. And at least in windows, you really need to open the miners first thing when you boot up, to get all the available cache. It seems to be the magic trick in getting constant 600h/s. And yes, if you got two cpus then you need to run two miners on both nodes...
  10. M

Are yours V2 models?
  11. M

Ok, 60mb cache :) Thats a lot of cache... 20 threads. I get 600h/s with my e5-2680v2 that has only 25mb cache running 12 threads. So, it really seems it's just about the cache. You have 1.6 times the threads... and almost 1.6 times higher hashrate. Your max peaks are almost spot on with the 1.6...
  12. M

What CPUs are in this machine? 900hash per cpu is pretty nice. E7-4809 v2 ?
  13. M

Its mostly about cache, so with 6mb.. i don't expect huge performance, probably around 200-250h/s. Its 2mb per thread, so 6 threads. Use xmrig.
  14. M

15% reduction, that is a lot... i'm running windows, probably need to find a way to block auto updating completely.
  15. M

So, any news about this Intel vulnerability... will the patches affect MY HASHRATES?
  16. M

You are mining cryptonight-lite, its about 3.5x higher hashrate than the cryptonight algo. So just divide your hash rates by 3.5 and it will be approximately comparative to the results posted in this thread.
  17. M

Ok, it was my mistake.. the affinity needed to be inside "" marks. Now its running perfectly, after i affined the idle cores for Cast XMR, i now get 600-612h/s on both CPUs. Flawless victory!
  18. M

I tried it, but could not get it to work. Ill try again today, was starting to get tired yesterday while conffing it. I was just pissed about why make a program that requires you to calculate hex codes. Why not make a program that speaks human, like stak. I have 7 cores enabled, so 14 threads...
  19. M

Ok, good.. apparently i can do this in windows also. This helps out as now i can affine my gpu mining on a core that is not used in cpu mining. START ["title"] [/D path] [/I] [/MIN] [/MAX] [/SEPARATE | /SHARED] [/LOW | /NORMAL | /HIGH | /REALTIME | /ABOVENORMAL | /BELOWNORMAL] [/NODE <NUMA...
  20. M

How do i run a miner specifically on one or the other cpu? Do i just affine the threads to the cores, by counting the first 2 ... well, that seems to work.. i got almost 1200h now (about 1150h/s) with two miners running Thanks for the tip, i would have not thought about running two separate...