Search results

1. R

EXPIRED Brocade ICX7250-48P ($105/ea OBO + Reasonable Shipping)

Seems like a pretty great deal: https://www.ebay.com/itm/145641344482 I've purchased a few 7250-48Ps over the past few years and this is the lowest I've seen yet. Check out all the information in the Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching) thread by @fohdeesha for...
  2. R

Intel X520-DA1 prices have dropped!

While they're not the dual-port cards, the prices on these got pretty hot it seems! $38 for full-height: Intel X520-DA1 E10G42BTDAG1P5 10GbE Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (More than 10, 111 sold currently) Edit: Another seller, bit higher shipping, but allows offers: Intel X520-DA1...
  3. R

Fiber Couplers/Keystones - Do They Work?

Does anyone have experience with fiber couplers? I'm thinking about running a few fiber drops in my house, but if I do, I'll definitely want wall jacks instead of fiber sticking out of the wall/floor. A quick search resulted in these Monoprice keystones which seem to have these LC-LC couplers in...
  4. R

Intel X540-T2 (OEM, Fanless) - $230 OBO (US, Free shipping)

Intel Chipset X540 T2 10g Dual RJ45 Port PCI E Card Ethernet Network Adapter | eBay Someone needs to try to get a good deal on these and buy them so I don't! :P