Search results

1. Senses3

[FS] Ubiquiti network gear + Mikrotik 10GBe SFP+ RJ45 Module

2x Ubiquiti Powerbeam M5 5GHz airMAX links - $200 One is opened without the internal packaging (will properly repack) the other is sealed in box. Both come with the dishes and mounts. 1x Ubiquiti erpoe-5 PoE router. $100 Works great but moved to an openwrt solution Mikrotik S+RJ10 10GBe...
  2. Senses3

[FS] Lenovo Thinkpad P71

Hey I'm just pasting my craiglist post text in here instead of typing a whole new thing. This laptop is really cool, but I need money and have no use for it. $500 plus shipping CONUS. Laptop had liquid damage to the keyboard, but nothing else was damaged. I replaced the keyboard and of course...
  3. Senses3

FS: HP OEM 4x32GB PC4-2666 ECC RDIMM

HI I'm here posting my memory again. Need monies and I aint using them! Memory is fully tested working pulls from my decommissioned EC200a nodes I also had listed on here. Two are SKhynix and the others are Samsung Asking $100/ea +shipping (preferably to the lower 48 but will consider other...
  4. Senses3

[FS] 2xHP EC200a Xeon D-1518 mini servers + 4x32GB PC4-2666 RDIMM

Hello all So I decided to retire my two node ec200a cluster in favor of minimicro nodes with real GPUs. I have been running these as my main storage cluster but recently moved all my disks back into one system. These were bought locally from the same guy that was (is) selling a bunch of them on...
  5. Senses3

FS-OH: Homelab Cleanup - Dell Micro, NUC, Thin Clients + Hardware

Hi I'm trying to clear up some space in my lab as I'm moving soon. Willing to ship in the lower 48. Would take paypal or local cash (Northern Ohio). Adding more stuff as I dig it up. 1x Dell 7060 Micro i5-8500 500GB HDD 8GB PC4-2666 WiFi/BT with antenna - Warranty good until 10/2021 - NO...
  6. Senses3

Updates and OpenIndiana

Hey, it's my first post here! I have had a curious problem ever since I set up my openindiana/napp-it storage solution. After I installed everything and set up my zpools, I never have any updates. I have ran packagemanager about once a week checking for updates but there never are any. I don't...