Search results

1. Senses3

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

Hey anybody know what GPU would have gone in the empty GPU BGA under the heatsink? I assume this would have made use of the plugged HDMI port in the rear.
  2. Senses3

Gigabyte MJ11-EC1 EPYC 3151 Mystery

Anyone try to get one shipped to the states?
  3. Senses3

FS: QuantaMesh 40 x 100GbE Xeon D-1548 1U Switch

i'm just watching this thread because these things are so cool. glws
  4. Senses3

[FS] Ubiquiti network gear + Mikrotik 10GBe SFP+ RJ45 Module

2x Ubiquiti Powerbeam M5 5GHz airMAX links - $200 One is opened without the internal packaging (will properly repack) the other is sealed in box. Both come with the dishes and mounts. 1x Ubiquiti erpoe-5 PoE router. $100 Works great but moved to an openwrt solution Mikrotik S+RJ10 10GBe...
  5. Senses3

[FS] Lenovo Thinkpad P71

oh geez its sunday again
  6. Senses3

[FS] Lenovo Thinkpad P71

sunday bumpday
  7. Senses3

How To Migrate Plex Media Server - Ubuntu 20.04.x

After the first time I had to migrate a plex server, I decided I'd just keep the plexmediaserver folder on an nfs mount along with my other media and just create a symbolic link to it in /var/lib/plexmediaserver
  8. Senses3

[FS] Lenovo Thinkpad P71

Yeah looking through they have some cool custom notebook stuff. Lots of MXM love, too bad they seem to be fewer and fewer laptops that use them.
  9. Senses3

[FS] Lenovo Thinkpad P71

The quadro will put out 4k via displayport, I believe it is connected directly and doesn't get muxed with the igpu. The laptop display is 1080p.
  10. Senses3

[FS] Lenovo Thinkpad P71

Yeah the specs are just a bit too underwhelming for me to replace my 8th gen XPS with it. It's too bad because I could really use that storage expansion.
  11. Senses3

[FS] Lenovo Thinkpad P71

Huh, never heard of that forum. Doesn't seem to have much activity. I guess I'll give it a shot tho. Thanks
  12. Senses3

[FS] Lenovo Thinkpad P71

Hey I'm just pasting my craiglist post text in here instead of typing a whole new thing. This laptop is really cool, but I need money and have no use for it. $500 plus shipping CONUS. Laptop had liquid damage to the keyboard, but nothing else was damaged. I replaced the keyboard and of course...
  13. Senses3

FS: HP OEM 4x32GB PC4-2666 ECC RDIMM

Yes but that board only seems to support up to PC4-2400 so they would run at that speed instead of 2666.
  14. Senses3

everyone is free to make an offer. will be more inclined to give a good deal if you buy all four.
  15. Senses3

buummmp I'm surprised no one seems to want these.
  16. Senses3

HI I'm here posting my memory again. Need monies and I aint using them! Memory is fully tested working pulls from my decommissioned EC200a nodes I also had listed on here. Two are SKhynix and the others are Samsung Asking $100/ea +shipping (preferably to the lower 48 but will consider other...