Search results

1. M

1TB on 200MM Chip!

Not sure if someone linked but didn't see it and found it interesting. Also not sure if this right forum but hey I'm new. Flash Killer? Crossbar Reveals New Disruptive Class of RRAM
  2. M

Rack Enclosure Fans?

Yeah been looking over at frozencpu :) thanks for the replies!
  3. M

Graphical Monitoring With Munin

I'd be interested as well.
  4. M

Voltaire/Mellanox 4036 firmware update

Thanks I knew I was missing part of the puzzle. Ordered this and was able to easily reset and configure the switch. Thanks again!
  5. M

Rack Enclosure Fans?

Hi All, not sure if this forum the appropriate one to ask this question but figured I'd try. I have a 12U Rack enclosure that has 2 precut holes for 120mm fans. Anyone have suggestions or can point me in right direction (other sites?) on some fans suggestions? These would obviously be used to...
  6. M

Voltaire/Mellanox 4036 firmware update

4036 console Hi all, which cables did you use to access console? I have this already Cisco Serial Cable RJ 45 M DB 9 F for Routers Firewalls Switches | eBay But can't seem to get it working with this.
  7. M

OmniOS/IB Question

In regards to this post, http://forums.servethehome.com/networking/1867-ib-question.html Does anyone know if opensm is available to be run from OmniOS? The other side of this is it more appropriate to run opensm from the VM (don't think it will run on esxi) but thats probably for a...
  8. M

Dell C6100 XS23-TY3 2U 4-Node (8 CPU) Cloud Server

HI all, long time forum lurker first time post :D I've been looking at the C6100 threads on the forums for a while and plan to get one in next week or so. I think I missed the part where some have a cutout for the IB mezzanine cards. Is that something I should specifically ask for when going...