Search results

1. D

Mem-Store Discounted Memory

I have bought from this company multiple times in the past. The modules are house branded but have always been the right thing, have always worked as they should, and none of mine ever failed.
  2. D

Canada WTB - Unicorn RAM? 16GB ddr3 ECC SODIMM

They exist, though rare and normally expensive. I have a few sets that I am using in Supermicro A1SRi-2758F Mini-ITX motherboards to get to 64GB. The Micron part number for these is MT18KSF2G72HZ. Your machine may need something different, there are also MT36 prefixed parts that are a different...
  3. D

SAS9300-16I

Out of stock / 17 sold Yes, it was a good deal.
  4. D

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Well, I couldn't stay away, after my first purchase I came back and got a box full of Supermicro drive trays from @zac1, always a good thing to have extras of on hand. Another good deal and smooth transaction, thanks!
  5. D

[FS] [US-VA] Various things/stuff for sale from home lab

I purchased the Netgear XS716T switch and it arrived today in "as new" condition with original box, packing, hardware, accessories, etc. Really nice pick-up and easy transaction. Thanks!
  6. D

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

I bought the two X10SDV-8C boards, purchase was a great experience. Seller tested the boards before shipping, packed them properly, and sent very quickly. Never had a better transaction, thank you!
  7. D

WTB two Supermicro x8tdl i/o shields

Depending on how many of the knockouts you actually need, maybe a couple of these will work for you? If so, PM me your address and I'll drop them in an envelope to you. I'll never use them.
  8. D

[FS][US] Supermicro A1SRM-2758F and Micron 8GB and 16GB PC2-12800E UDIMM

Supermicro A1SRM-2758F -- 8-core C2758 Atom motherboards available. All have AVR54 bug fix applied. Flashed with latest BIOS and IPMI, supports HTML5 KVM over IP. In Supermicro box with both ATX and 1U I/O shields and 4 x CBL-0044L SATA cables. Asking $175 each, multiple available...
  9. D

Canada [WTB] Supermicro Rails MCP-290-00014-00

It looks from here like the -00001 is for 4U and the -00014 is for 3U, although guessing from pictures, I think only the inner rail is different between 3U and 4U. https://www.supermicro.com/support/faqs/faq.cfm?faq=16801 I do also have a complete set of the 3U rails which belong to a system I...
  10. D

Canada [WTB] Supermicro Rails MCP-290-00014-00

Are these the correct outer rails for what you need? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Supermicro-Outer-Mounting-Rack-Rails-Kit-For-SC748-4U-Chassis-MCP-290-00001-00/264158807898 If so, I think I have an extra set of inner rails you can have if you take care of shipping.
  11. D

Help Buying From Supermicro Store

If you email Supermicro at rma@supermicro.com you can buy from them direct and they use PayPal for payment.
  12. D

FS: Server mobos, SSDs, CPUs

X10SDV-TLN4F was received today in good order, thank you!
  13. D

FS: Server mobos, SSDs, CPUs

PM inbound on the X10SDV-TLN4F.
  14. D

WTB: Low end MB/CPU/RAM combo with HTML5 IPMI

I have some A1SRM-2758F boards that I am about to take out of production that support HTML5 IPMI with the new REDFISH_X10 code. I have RAM configurations up to 64MB on them that could be included. All have had the C2000 errata fix applied by Supermicro. If this is a board you would be interested...
  15. D

Updated: 01-23-23 -NVMe SSDs!

Received the DIMMs today in good order as expected. Thank you!
  16. D

6x 10gbe 1u supermicro sever but...

This might be an important read for anyone considering these: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/supermicro-bios-password-softlayer.23054/
  17. D

Firesale from closing up shop

PM inbound on the IdeaPad.
  18. D

SanDisk 8TB SAS SSD $499 OBO

I didn't say it was or wasn't either U.2 or SAS, I said I believe it is a U.2 connector. It might well be SAS-6G electrically, but it's using a non-standard connector. Look at the picture of the card, the contacts for what would be the second SAS port are on the wrong side of the connector...
  19. D

SanDisk 8TB SAS SSD $499 OBO

I believe it is actually a U.2 connector. U.2 - Wikipedia