Search results

1. A

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

Been looking at some "white labels" such as : New 4TB 64MB Cache 7200RPM (Enterprise Grade) SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive Another "used" but 4TB 64MB Cache 7200RPM (Enterprise Grade) SAS 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive WD Best priced for new seems to be seagate archives but it's still pretty new to...
  2. A

Anyone got suggestion for great deals on some platter drives? Recently filled 16tb on my server and looking for at least 20TB more storage. Using raid 0 for the speed but haven't come up on any well priced drives. Possibly considering getting another pair of 2670s with a 4U purely for storage...
  3. A

What case did you go for?
  4. A

Did you? Mine just came with the board in static wrap. Nothing outside of that, had to purchase the I/O shield separately.
  5. A

The odd part is that the LEDM1(BMC) does blink properly and pins 7&8 (LED3) does light up blue when pins are contacted however I cannot seem to get pins 1 & 2 to properly contact at all. Currently away from home so I wouldn't be able to do any physical testing until the end of this week...
  6. A

Yes, cannot seem to get the pins to activate through case connector nor metal contacts on JF1 pins 1 & 2. Manual says something about a proprietary connector but I might be misunderstanding something.
  7. A

Would be interested in this except I can't seem to get my board to respond to powering jumpers. Bought the JBOD "new" but the jumpers just don't seem to respond to being powered on. Went as far as replacing the every component.
  8. A

Picked up 2 2670 and X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD, any recommendations on ram? Looking for 64gb total and supermicro tested Samsung 64GB (8x8GB) 2RX4 PC3L-10600R DDR3 1.35V Memory M393B1K70DH0-YH9 but just wanted to know if there was anything to look out for.
  9. A

Will HP 9260-8i work exactly like a normal LSI 9260-8i?

Bought one off ebay recently and am unsure if it will allow me to swap out my retail LSI 9260-4i with it. I'm looking for a direct swap with/out any issues. Anyone had experience with this?
  10. A

Lots of Multiple ES CPUs On the Bay

More interesting if it wasn't such a big risk on these ES chips. Has anyone seen a compatibility list?