Search results

1. E

LSI SAS 9265-8i 6Gb/s 1GB cache RAID 170$ !?!

Hi, Yes, I noted that. I have a 9265 with BBU already and that's all happy and being left well alone! I was after a supercap to fit a M5016 as well as I'd got one for another server. I already knew the connectors were a different size (cache on 9265 vs cache on M5016) but wasn't sure until these...
  2. E

LSI SAS 9265-8i 6Gb/s 1GB cache RAID 170$ !?!

FWIW, I've just bought this battery from this seller. Estimated delivery is the end of this month and I have an M5016 waiting to go in my new-built home server so I shall test it then. My other interest, though, is I also have a 'real' LSI 9265-8i with a BBU. I'm wondering if this supercap will...
  3. E

LSI 9265-8i Win 7 - 2 Arrays Reset Themselves ???

Wow. Sorry to hear that :( So, you mean once you attach the SLF-1 using the epoxy, that's permanent? I know the epoxy stuff is a permanent bond, so I've never used it; always stuck with AS5. Well, I got a 40mm Noiseblocker BlackSilent XM2 fan yesterday and attached it last night (I was worried...
  4. E

LSI 9265-8i Win 7 - 2 Arrays Reset Themselves ???

I don't suppose you remember the make/model of the heatsink with fan you used on your 9265? I have one myself and it's currently peaking around 83C! I've had a look at the Antec SpotCool and it doesn't seem like a very elegant solution, and also the Enzotech SLF-1, but without going home tonight...