Search results

1. S

Request for Guidance on processor choice please

Good day analurk, Unfortunate it is a requirement lol, the board I have supports it and I can easily source affordable ram for it lol Regards Shane
  2. S

Good day analurk, Unfortunate it is a requirement lol, the board I have supports it and I can easily source affordable ram for it lol Regards Shane
  3. S

Thank you will consider. Take care.
  4. S

Thanks, I will consider for the next build, I already have a Supermicro 2011v3 motherboard so I plan to maximize it, which processor you think I should go with the high base frequency 1650 6Core12t? The 2667 8Core 16T? or a lower base frequency higher core count cpu like the 2680 12core 24T cpu?
  5. S

Also my processor budget is max at 250us for used processors on ebay.
  6. S

Good Day IamSpartacus, Thank you for responding, much appreciated. I have no problem removing the 4k transcoding. It was just a nice to have. I will consider your recommendation. I don't have any power restrictions as power is cheap where I live. Heat is not an issue (I hope) as I'll use a...
  7. S

PS I found a request like this online, I just modified what were my own requirements. I would like to run unraid, but I'm still on the fence, considering freenas. I am currently in the process of choosing parts for my first Unraid build and was hoping to get some advice on the processor. I...