Search results

1. F

Quanta LB4M

It dont work. Same as with 10Gbps module no network on 1Gbps optical link.
  2. F

Quanta LB4M

I got a wierd problem with the switch. After a restart, I can normally connect my switch with a console and with IP but after 10-15 min it stops work and request another switch restart? Can it be problem of firmware 5.13.12.14?
  3. F

Quanta LB4M

Will be perfect solution if exist module to convert 10Gbps to 1Gbps but I think will use first slot on switch not SFP+. :(
  4. F

Quanta LB4M

So I cannot make SFP+ ports to work as 1Gbps ports? because there doesn't exist select physical mode to be 1Gbps full duplex , if I chance NIC will it help to show on select list 1Gbps full duplex or the only way is use 1 port of 48? thanks for help
  5. F

Quanta LB4M

Hello, I bought Quanta LB4M but I have a problem connecting with network operator he allow 1Gbps full duplex on the switch but I on Quanta LB4M don't receive network because 2 main ports only have 10Gbps full duplex. Any way to make 1Gbps full duplex on Quanta LB4M? thanks in advance
  6. F

Quanta LB4M 48-Port

Hello, Today I got a switch from title, but have several questions. Can I use WEB interface without using the console? If no have any video how to make DB9 into console cable, tried by few images but failed.