Search results

1. H

Toshiba MG09 - how to upgrade the firmware

Could you share the firmware, I have alot of MG08? Thank you.
  2. H

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Did anyone try to load new 4.28 EOS train on 7050QX-32 (without S)? Please share your experience. If everything ok , I am going to order 8G USB-DOM for new firmware.
  3. H

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Please share EOS-4.24.11M . Other images are too large.
  4. H

Quanta D51PH-1ULH bios/BMC and firmware update?

Thank you. This is not lastest ones but help alot.
  5. H

Quanta D51PH-1ULH bios/BMC and firmware update?

I currently got a few D51PH-1ULH servers, however QCT just removed all update for this model. Who has these updates , please share. Thank you.
  6. H

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

I am also looking for lastest 4.18.x latest. Anyone need 4.18.5M just pm me.
  7. H

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

There WAS "vu boot" and different hex. I believe that different quanta NOS version / boot loader give different hex codes. For IPv6, i can add IPv6 address to the interface but not routing. I will test BGPv4 and report later.
  8. H

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

i flashed my switch successfully even with the codes return from command md 0xfff80000 20 are not the same as one from the guide. however, this rom does not support ipv6 routing. Where do we can find the updated rom?
  9. H

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Has anyone tried inter-vlan routing on LB6M? The vlan interface always stuck at 10M Half that make inter-vlan traffic only 10Mbps. I can not find anywhere in CLI that can change interface vlan speed. Any help? # show port all Admin Physical Physical Link Link...