Search results

1. M

Inventec C202 Motherboards - 10Gbe and 4x SAS ports ~$20

Careful, PC3-12800U is unbuffered non-ECC memory, aka regular RAM. Unbuffered ECC memory is usually designated with an "E". i.e. PC3-12800E.
  2. M

e5-2695 v2 for $120-150 or less

Tracking number received, although I didn't get any reply to the messages I sent yesterday. It'd have to be an elaborate scam to send out tracking info methinks.
  3. M

eBay Sitewide Coupon 15% off Friday June 29 2018

Hehe, I was looking at those but no shippy to the great white north.
  4. M

US - eBay Intel DC S3500 300GB $74 free shipping

Interested in a couple as well.
  5. M

Supermicro 3.5 hard drive screws and labels $1.55

My order, which was OOS when placed, just shipped today. :)
  6. M

Potential deal on Supermicro 846B chassis with SAS2/920P-SQ/more

It's a moot point, but I'd like to clarify: you replied to my pm about 7 hours later (not right away, and at 3:30am my time) and I responded that evening after work, which was about 16 hours later (less than 24 hours since I first pm'd). Looks like @antsh didn't get much time either, but it's...
  7. M

Less than 24 hrs since I pm'd you requesting a total. Anyway, I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you.
  8. M

I'd quite likely be willing to go in at $325.
  9. M

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

PM sent.
  10. M

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

I can't say for sure yet since mine hasn't arrived, but the manual does specifically say it supports V2, and shows Rev. 1.02.
  11. M

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

I suspect mostly file serving duties. It lends itself readily to this with the onboard LSI SAS.
  12. M

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

Just in time I think, they're OOS again now!
  13. M

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

5 more available at the time of this post: Super Micro X9DRD-7LN4F 2x Xeon CPU Motherboard Heatsink & I/O SHIELD | eBay
  14. M

Deal is back - X9DRD-7LN4F

And gone. I was tempted to get another but that would have been way overkill for that project anyway.
  15. M

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

In case people are subscribed to this thread and still interested: Deal is back - X9DRD-7LN4F
  16. M

SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

Where is the new listing? The manual states v2, and refers to rev. 1.02 so should be good. I noticed the part number being wrong in the one section too. Pretty sure it's was a mistake from their other listing for that part number. Like it was mentioned, the pictures show exactly what it's...