Search results

1. A

SR-IOV and NIC Passthrough

I have SR-IOV up and running on my i350 in Proxmox 7.3. I can see the physical ports and 4 VFs per port, and am able to assign them to guests. The weird (to me?) thing that is happening is if I pass through just one VF to a guest, say a windows VM, I get 5 NICs showing up in Windows: the...
  2. A

Mapping EDAC errors to DIMM Slots

I have an X11SCH-F motherboard that is showing some ECC errors in the edac utility. Is there a straight forward way to map the below values to physical DIMM slots on the board so I know which module to attempt to replace? This is a 4 slot board running a Xeon E-2288G. # edac-util -v mc0: 0...
  3. A

[FS] X9SRE-F/E5-2630 V2/64GB RAM

Looking to sell the combo in the subject. It also comes with a passive 2U heatsink. I am looking for $150 + shipping or local pickup in the San Francisco Bay Area.
  4. A

FS: Network Gear

Dell 5524P Layer 3 POE Switch - 24 port + 2 SFP+ 10g ports + 2 HDMI Stacking ports - $100 Ubiquiti Edgerouter 6P w/1u Bracket and 24/48 POE - $100 Shoot me a PM if interested
  5. A

10Gig to Wifi slower than 1Gig to Wifi

I have a few Ubiquiti APs. When transferring from servers with 10gig NICs the speeds are slower than when transferring form computers with 1gig NICs (to clients). —————————lots of details below———————— What I am seeing is that if I run a server with a 10gig nic, my wireless tranfsers are...
  6. A

WTS: Networking gear.

Hi All, I have some networking gear to offload. Dell 5524P Layer 3 POE Switch - 24 port + 2 SFP+ ports + 2 HDMI Stacking ports - $150 Shipped Intel x520-DA1 - Single SFP+ Port, comes with both LP and FH brackets - $50 Shipped Mellanox ConnectX-3 MCX311A-XCAT - Single SFP+ Port, comes with both...
  7. A

FS: CPUs, PSUs, Supermicro Case, etc

Hi Everyone, I have a few odds and ends up for sale that have been sitting unused for a few months. Feel free to contact me if interested. Always happy to bundle at a discount. Everything OBO. (2) Intel E5630 CPUs - $40 shipped (2) Intel E5640 CPUs - $40 shipped *I have 2 passive 1366...