Search results

1. RBE

Wither Dwarfpool?

Anyone know what is up with Dwarfpool? I am experiencing large numbers of rejected and duplicate shares - something that has only started to happen in the past week or two. Most of the time its fine, but every now and again its like something is wrong at the pool end... Can someone recommend a...
  2. RBE

[NZ] FS: Wiwynn SV7210 2-node Servers

I currently have 18 Wiwynn SV7210 2-node servers for sale to New Zealand based readers. These are also known as OCP "Windmill" servers. Each node contains: 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2660 V1 CPUs 2 x 4GB ECC Registered DDR3 DIMMs Asking price is $1,499 NZD per server, which includes GST but excludes...
  3. RBE

[NZ] FS: Wiwynn SV7210 aka "Windmill" Cluster

Time to sell the home lab / cryptonight mining cluster. This consists of 18 x Wiwynn SV7210 2-node servers, each node containing: 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2660 V1 CPUs 2 x 4GB ECC Registered DDR3 DIMMs 1 x Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 48 Lite 1 x Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 24 Lite 1 x Ubiquiti EdgeRouter...
  4. RBE

Aeon Mining Motivation

Given the number of posters in the STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access thread, it seems that there is a high level of interest and enthusiasm amongst readers for the venture. So far however, discussions regarding the Aeon pool have been centred around purely technical aspects - how to create a...
  5. RBE

WTB: 24 Intel Xeon SR0KK E5-2660 V1 CPUs

As per the thread title. Looking to purchase in bulk rather than piecemeal, with processors supplied in trays.
  6. RBE

Blue Sky Mining Cluster

Several months ago I found myself between work projects, and during this time I accidentally caught the Monero mining bug from the STH forums. It turned out to be quite a virulent strain, and in the end it took the purchase of 12 Wiwynn SV7210 servers to get it under control. Each server has...