Search results

1. E

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Thanks, there a so many sub types of JST connectors, does someone know the exact sub type ?
  2. E

Thank you !
  3. E

I'd like to add ad 2nd sata ssd to my N5105 V4 mainboard ( I just received my M.2 to Sata card JMB585) Can somone help me and tell me what's the name of the connectors compatible with the HD_PWR1 connector ? additional question: connector named DC_IN2 is the same form factor. could I use this...
  4. E

https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/topton-jasper-lake-quad-i225v-mini-pc-report.36699/page-40#post-347491
  5. E

I would assume the feature to look for in order to determine the version is the possibility to install 2 SSD ( 2nd one via a small passive pcb) Am I right ?
  6. E

Replying to myself Dear, I've installed windows 11 just to make some tests. Drivers are missing for a few devices. I found a couple of them on this site: 驱动下载 But others are still missing Is there a "clean" site I can search somewhere ?
  7. E

No yet ! arrived yesterday. Need some time to explore bios/upgrade... Moreover, I have no plan to use *sense (My "prod" homelab firewall is a mikrotik RB5009 I plan to use the mini-pc as a proxmox host for my test cluster
  8. E

Me is this Guy !! Jus received the package 4th of Oct. Ordered 15th of sep mainboard is labeled CW-N5105-4L V4 no extra fee (vat, custom) https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0BCKVJT1L/
  9. E

Mine is also on its way to Belgium Track Your Parcel Delivery Status. Powered by AfterShip. ( bought via amazon via this reseller HUNSN ) They promised I won't be caugh by customs because they'd pay the vat.... Amazon tells me it should be deliverd by October 13th.... patience
  10. E

OK understood, I was assuming from your message there is some ackowledged bug by intel at silicon level. For now I didn't see this kind of message only crash report that might be solved in software ( kernel) or firmware, BIOS.
  11. E

Have you a source ? I'm waiting for my N5105 to be delivered "soon" and is supposed to become my proxmox homelab host...
  12. E

OK Thanks sorry, I though you had purchased through amazon.de, I'm trying to find a way to buy those devices without custom worries...
  13. E

Dear johnknierim, is it correct you bought your devices in amazon.de and had them shipped in Germany. May I ask if you paid the announed price on amazon de site ( 229 for the bare bone version ) ? I'm still trying to figure out if VAT/custom are included in the price or not ? Thanks in advance...
  14. E

I'm still hesitating before pulling the trigger and buy a couple of those beasts ;-) I was not sure the mainboard in HUNSN devices was also made by CWWK I do not "need" vpro, it's just an handy way to access to remote console in my home lab without having to resort to yet another device ( PiKVM...
  15. E

Thanks for the info. I hope they will broadcast bios update to their clients because with such a new platform, ... it's manadatory!
  16. E

Thanks ! I read it on amazon.de page. Do you know if they hosts bios and drivers installers ? I'm also wondering if there if active management technology is available ? Intel Active Management Technology - Wikipedia
  17. E

Read on amazon.de product page Model Number: HUNSN RJ03l .... Storage: 2 x m.2 2280 nvme SSD and 1 x 2.5 inch SSD/HDD Model Number: HUNSN RJ03m ... Storage: 1 x m.2 2280 nvme SSD and 1 x 2.5 inch SSD/HDD Looks like model l has 2 x M.2 slots and model M has only one slot... ( answer found on...
  18. E

THANKS a lot for the answers ( also from the others posters) I don't really care being a drop ship or not provided amazon takes care of the vat, custom clearing. It's written on the amazon page "prices include VAT"
  19. E

Hi ! I'm reading this very useful thread but I might have missed answers to a couple of questions... I'd like to buy one or two of those jasper like 4x 2.5 mini pc to replace my i7-3770 proxmox cluster (dell optiplex) * I live in EU so buying from aliexpress is risky ( vat, 30€ fee from...
  20. E

Linux software RAID: How to use drives of unequal capacity

Thans for your answer. O because My mother tonge is french and some of us use the word octet instead of bytes! Regards, Etienne