Search results

1. T

Cheap Ryzen with ECC

Build’s Name: Ryzen8s Operating System/ Storage Platform: Fedora CPU: Ryzen 1700 (8c16t) - 3Ghz base, 3.7Ghz turbo Motherboard: Asrock B450 Pro4 Chassis: Corsair 230T (old spare as I'm cheap!) Drives: Crucial P1 NVME 500GB, 2xWD Enterprise 1TB HDDs RAM: 32 GB Kingston ECC (4x8GB) Add-in Cards...
  2. T

Epyc motherboard availability UK / EU

Hi All Has anyone here got any tips on where to purchase Epyc motherboards in the UK Currently I can only really see the GIGABYTE MZ31-AR0 available from Insight UK - but I'm not a huge fan of its layout, nowhere seems to be stocking any of the Supermicro H11SSL-* boards, CPUs seem to be easy...
  3. T

Skt 2011 board for 12 DDR3 RDIMM and E5v2

Hi All I took my old dual Xeon X5660 setup out of service when I built my Threadripper machine last summer, but I was hoping for some advice on finding a more modern setup to use the older memory in, I have 18 sticks of 8GB Samsung DDR3 (144GB) and I'm looking for a motherboard that will let me...
  4. T

Cheap FreeNAS Build

Posted this to another forum, but thought it might be useful here with many of the other FreeNAS build threads... Build’s Name: CheapNAS Operating System/ Storage Platform: FreeNAS CPU: Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core with HT (Kabylake) 3M cache, 54W TDP Motherboard: Asrock E3V5 WS Chassis...