1. I

Chess Benches

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D ,14benches added to list: Ipman Chess
  2. I

Chess Benches

Merry Christmas everybody !!
  3. I

Chess Benches

Thank you very much for the first bench here! The cpu indeed doesn't stay at 100% as it runs 47 chess positions after each other. If you want to see All cores/threads runs @100% you can run the other bench with asmFish you find here on my website: Ipman Chess And can include your system also...
  4. I

Advice on choosing double socket motherboard for Epyc 7T83 or 7J13: TYAN vs Gigabyte

Hi..when your system is build up & running i hope you are interested to run some Chess-benches! You can have a look here on my website and you get a idea how fast your system is in compare with others who has a dual Epyc system.. Ipman Chess Good luck with your system.. Ipman.
  5. I

Chess Benches

Someone else give it a try..and want also to be included in my lists..
  6. I

Chess Benches

Thanks for your interest! Any bench from any system is welcome.. for getting your info from your system you can use CPU-Z for example.(see picture above) There is No Install needed ..you just download one or more binary's. extract the file in a folder or drop it it on your desktop ,dubble...
  7. I

Chess Benches

Today i get a early New Year gift ;) a bench with Stockfish 14.1 Cluster version using 131.072threads!! Check these nodes/sec. in my list : Ipman Chess Just amazing.. Got also first time a bench from a AWS Graviton3 / arm64 64threads system! Who will be the first here..
  8. I

Chess Benches

Or what you think from this bench: 10min. ago: 2x AMD EPYC 7V12 with 256threads! More like systems you guys are using ;) what your system will gives..
  9. I

Chess Benches

Passing 150+ views ,and no single try yet here.. Today i got a other nice bench with asmFish on a AMD Ryzen 7950X: and it looks like this: And then i update my list with his result: Ipman Chess It's simple like that..how many software you know that will use all cores/threads your system...
  10. I

Chess Benches

The source is avaiable here: GitHub - official-stockfish/Stockfish: UCI chess engine ,but then people will use wrong version for this list! the one on my website i have compiled myself as it has to be same version else No compare! Or i can link to the source from Stockfish 14.1 ,but is easy to...
  11. I

Chess Benches

Already 80 views and no bench yet.. comon guys.. it's like Cinebench or other bench tools you using to check how fast your system is ..difference it's a full working Chess engine.. Stockfish is the number 1 in the world ,the version i use handle 512threads ..last version is already set to...
  12. I

Chess Benches

There must be a easier way to get these Chess Benches from all these great reviews! It's useless to always disturb Patrick and begging for these logs or get the real nodes/sec. numbers.. It helps and gives the computer chess world a lot information how fast these new systems are, like now the...
  13. I

Want to see real values on charts!

Patrick you have given me 9 logs ,then it's easy to add them in my list.. So is it not possible to sent these logs to my e-mail for example..or that it goes automatic.. I didn't know i can't use your charts..i thought you want publicity..and because i don't see real nodes/sec. i say okay i just...
  14. I

Want to see real values on charts!

It just a proposal ..we see nice charts in these great reviews..you can see which system is faster but in my case i'm very interested to see real values from these nodes/sec. in Chess bench!! The data i get i put also in a list,like this the chess computer guys know exactly what they will get...
  15. I

AMD EPYC 7281 Dual Socket Linux Benchmarks and Review

Hi guys..i'm the person who bring chess to Patrick! It was because i see Cinebench finished in less then 5sec. on a 4x Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 that i say,why not use a chess-engine..it's at the moment endless in calculatings..so you can run a bench so long you want.. What i for years i can't...