Search results

1. S

A small 10gbe home network. Need a advice.

Hello One more question. I find a cheap (used) switch on ebay. DELL Power Connect 6224 Switch 24 with 4 10gbt sfp+ ports. I think maybe it's a much better idea (and cheaper :)) to use this switch, at my home network (instead cheap pc with few NICs on board) For internet routing, i can use some...
  2. S

hello, again one more question. should I add to list solarflare and Broadcom nics? such as SolarFlare S6102 Solarflare SFN411 SF329-9021 BCM957810A1006G Do they fine for a home network? which I should prefer?
  3. S

Thanks for help! As i understand it's only one way, just try do it work on not :) It's much easier use same nics i think. But i plan use mellanox with win 10 (as i see from the internet it's better driver support for windows) and chelsio for router\switch\firewall pc (same here, fewer problems...
  4. S

Hello everybody I plan to upgrade my home network to 10 gbps (and I'm a bit noob on this issue) And that's why I plan to buy several network cards with FPS + from eBay based on which I want to create a PC router. What adapters can you recommend? For no problem working in windows 10 / server 2012...