Search results

1. E

Motherboard will only boot after a CMOS reset?

I thought it was because it wasn't a QS or above... Do all ASRock X99 boards work with ES2 V4 Xeons? Also, which ones would support my ECC RAM? Thanks!
  2. E

Sorry, I put the wrong month... I meant August 29, 2017. The seller apparently changed the listing for the CPU (according to eBay. I don't see anything different about the edited version...), so I'll change it to the new one. I'll edit the original post.
  3. E

Btw, I'm really sorry about the huge block of text... I think it's just a very complex problem, and I didn't want to miss anything. TLDR: The motherboard only boots right after the CMOS is reset. When it does boot, it works perfectly fine (except things like VT-x and X99 RAID are disabled). I...
  4. E

I've visited this site a bit recently, but I haven't made an account and posted until now. In the last few weeks, I have gotten the parts for and breadboarded a custom Workstation PC. The PCPartPicker list is at Extreme Workstation Build - evanzolman's Saved Part List - Xeon E5-269... -...