Search results

1. F

FS: 1U Server, MB/Processors, Switch

Hi all- Trying to clear out some equipment and have the below to start with. Will have some drives and other things to add on later. I am also willing to part out, just let me know if you're interested. Prices are very much OBO. I tried to look around to get a sense but don't have too many...
  2. F

FS: EdgeRouter Infinity

Hi all- Does anybody have any interest in an EdgeRouter Infinity (»www.ui.com/edgemax/edger ··· nfinity/). I'm currently looking at a downgrade in service and likely have no need for this. Has performed exceptionally and is in great condition. Currently running firmware version 2.0.6. Full...
  3. F

WTB: SuperMicro Power Supply (PWS-902-1R)

Hello! I had two of these power supplies fail in the same machine recently and need a replacement or two. Anybody have any PWS-902-1R power supplies they want to part with? Thanks!
  4. F

WTB: 2.5” SAS/SATA HDDs

hi all - looking for cheap 2.5” sas/sata drives for archival purposes. Used is ok, ideally 4tb. Let me know what you have!
  5. F

FS: 2x iPhone 6 (64gb and 128gb)

Hi all - not necessarily the normal post here but figured I'd offer them to the community. I accept paypal and prices include shipping to the lower 48. Two iPhone 6s for sale, as listed below. They are in good but not perfect shape and both are unlocked. Let me know if you have any questions and...
  6. F

WTB: UniFi Video G3-PRO

Anybody happen to have one or two lying around that they want to get rid of? Looking for 2.
  7. F

FS: 1U Servers, UPS, CPUs, Motherboards, PSU, Ruckus gear

Hi all- I am starting to clean out the homelab excess stuff and have the below items for sale. I will continue to add over the next day or so and will try to get pictures up tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions. Each item indicates whether or not shipping is included (lower 48 only...
  8. F

Found: 2x E5-2680v2s

Anybody have a pair of E5-2680V2 processors they want to sell?
  9. F

WTB: 2 sticks of 2/4GB DDR4 ECC

Anybody have two sticks of either 2gb (do they even come this small) or 4gb DDR4 ECC RAM? Let me know what you have and what you want!
  10. F

WTB: Supermicro X9 motherboard

As title indicates, looking for a dual 2011 board. Let me know what you have and what you want!
  11. F

WTB: Dual Xeon E5-2683v3

Anybody have a pair of QS processors they're looking to get rid of? 2683 or similar.
  12. F

WTB: switch, er4, Xeon L5640s

hello all - looking for: 1) around a 24 port switch, must be rack mount. Doesn’t need to be smart but can; 2) 2-4 Xeon L5640 processors; 3) ubiquiti edgerouter 4 (or 6P if it was beta and somebody has one). Let me know what you have!
  13. F

WTB: SuperServer 6017R-M7RF (PURCHASED)

a bit of a long shot but anybody happen to have a barebones Supermicro SuperServer 6017R-M7RF they want to part with?
  14. F

FOUND: 2GB DDR3 Registered ECC DIMMs

Title pretty much says it all. Looking for 14x 2GB sticks, as cheap as possible.
  15. F

WTB: 1U Dual Xeon (E3/5) Server

Hi all - looking for the cheapest, most powerful dual Xeon 1u server you have laying around and are looking to offload. Ram, hdds, and other peripherals not important. Let me know what you have and what you want!
  16. F

FS: 3x HP Proliant DL360 G7 (1U)

Hi all. I am trying to offload some of my decommissioned servers. I would like to sell the 3 below locally (Philly/Delaware/Maryland) and am looking to sell as a lot for $300. They're all 1U and I believe I have rack rails for all of them. Payment via paypal or cash. Let me know if you have any...
  17. F

WTB: 2.5” SAS/SATA (cheap)

Hi all - looking for as cheap 2.5” sas/sata drives as I can get. Ideally 8x 4tb each and performance is less important as this will be more archival. What do yo have sitting around??
  18. F

Web Server build - help!

Hi all- I'm looking to build/buy a used rackmount server that will host a very lightly hit website. Important things to me are: price, form factor (as little as possible but still rackmount), and power usage (again, as little as possible). What would you all suggest? Thanks! Peter
  19. F

FS: Supermicro SC846BE16-R920B 4U Chassis & Sun Fire X4270 2U Server

Alright, have a few items to sell, below. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 and payment is accepted via paypal. (1) SUPERMICRO - SC846BE16-R920B | 4U | Chassis | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. 4U with a SAS2 backplane, 24x 3.5” storage bays and 2x internal 2.5” bays. It also comes...
  20. F

FS: ECC Server Memory (DDR2 & DDR3), Xeon Xyyyy Processors

Hi all- I have a bunch of RAM I'm looking to part with and a few processors. Prices are OBO and shipped to CONUS (most likely via USPS) and payment is accepted via paypal. Still trying to unload the Sun Fire X4270 M2 Server (2U, 2x Intel Xeon L5640, 24GB RAM, 12x 2TB HDDs, dual power supplies...