Search results

1. F

FS: 1U Server, MB/Processors, Switch

Hi all- Trying to clear out some equipment and have the below to start with. Will have some drives and other things to add on later. I am also willing to part out, just let me know if you're interested. Prices are very much OBO. I tried to look around to get a sense but don't have too many...
  2. F

FS: EdgeRouter Infinity

It's of course the intersection of price and demand. While I know the potential customer pool is relatively small, there are very few things about this forum and similar minded folks where need is the only (or even primary) driver in their purchases. In any case, bump!
  3. F

Price drop to $1,300. Any takers? Officially switched service so this is now out of commission and ready for a good new home.
  4. F

I'm not sure. I tried to look around a bit and couldn't find much info.
  5. F

All of this aside, anybody interested? Price is OBO.
  6. F

Yes, hence the full disclosure. I bought this over 2 years ago with no intention of selling but circumstances have changed. And profit has to do with supply and demand. Perhaps I'm off price-wise though?
  7. F

Hi all- Does anybody have any interest in an EdgeRouter Infinity (»www.ui.com/edgemax/edger ··· nfinity/). I'm currently looking at a downgrade in service and likely have no need for this. Has performed exceptionally and is in great condition. Currently running firmware version 2.0.6. Full...
  8. F

WTB: SuperMicro Power Supply (PWS-902-1R)

Thanks all, I think I stand corrected. The power supplies do appear to be OK. Perhaps it is the PDB. Time to do a little more digging!
  9. F

That's a good quote. Aside from checking the power supplies in another system or known working power supplies in this system, is there a way to tell? Does seem odd to me that both died at the same time...
  10. F

Hello! I had two of these power supplies fail in the same machine recently and need a replacement or two. Anybody have any PWS-902-1R power supplies they want to part with? Thanks!
  11. F

WTB: 2.5” SAS/SATA HDDs

Thanks all. I'm waiting on 8x 4tb drives to be shipped to me currently. That should cover me for a while but I would always entertain another set of 8x drives.
  12. F

Thanks although those are way too small for my needs. I think I’ve secured 9x 4tb.
  13. F

Not sure how I missed that. You are correct. Note that I'm looking for really budget drives and 5400rpm would work just fine.
  14. F

If they get under $100, that's not bad for full warranty. Thanks!
  15. F

hi all - looking for cheap 2.5” sas/sata drives for archival purposes. Used is ok, ideally 4tb. Let me know what you have!
  16. F

FS: 2x iPhone 6 (64gb and 128gb)

Hence the OBO part. Make me an offer!
  17. F

FS: 2x iPhone 6 (64gb and 128gb)

Hi all - not necessarily the normal post here but figured I'd offer them to the community. I accept paypal and prices include shipping to the lower 48. Two iPhone 6s for sale, as listed below. They are in good but not perfect shape and both are unlocked. Let me know if you have any questions and...