Search results

1. M

Monero pool vs Nicehash at fork time

say what? I'm confused... After the fork the hashrate, globally, is going to be lower. I'd bet my house on it. Lower hashrate inherently means lower difficulty and higher profitability (in terms of coin quantity...$$$ value is another issue depending on how the value of the coin plays out...
  2. M

STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

I docker Thx for invite.
  3. M

Docker Mining w AMD GPU?

Thanks - i had gathered as much. My environment requires that I do any mining in docker, i don't have the option for other solutions due to application requirements, etc. I've already started working on putting this together, if i get it down to a repeatable "simple" process, i will share any...
  4. M

Docker Mining w AMD GPU?

Hello All -- I see several threads and discussions around nvidia-docker and using nvidia GPU's in docker for mining, but not seeing anything for AMD GPU's in docker. Have i simply missed a thread or two or is there nothing here about it (yet?) Anybody have experience with docker and AMD GPU's...
  5. M

Generic Monero CPU Miner Docker container

nice, i was literally just about to start working on this myself.
  6. M

Monero CPU Mining in Docker

Yep all good here, just letting you know. Thx for your efforts and contributions.
  7. M

Monero CPU Mining in Docker

sorry for bumping old post --- having trouble pulling :latest down tonight... Unable to find image 'servethehome/monero_nanopool:latest' locally docker: Error response from daemon: manifest for servethehome/monero_nanopool:latest not found. :zen and :nproc pull down fine though.