Search results

1. F

Dell PERC H700 adapter

Hi Terry, In fact when I bought the card, in the description it said "Can be flashed to 9260-8i" so I am just presuming that this is a better firmware and may enable me to get better performance from a raid 0 . Also, I just thought it would be fun to compare the performance of both :)
  2. F

Dell PERC H700 adapter

Hello, I would like to flash my Dell PERC H700 Adapter so it becomes a 9260-8i My H700 is the Adapter version with 2 x mini sas and I also got the BBU and 512mb Cache : As I understand I need to : 1) Flash the SBR to 9260-8i version (making sure to back up first) and then flash the new SBR...
  3. F

Z620 SAS/SATA Backplane to RAID Card

Thanks for the feedback. So i bought this adapater mini sas to 4 x Sata female , I should be able to plug the sata cables coming of the backplane straight into this cable :
  4. F

So it the last photo I post the correct one ? Im new to this raid game. I figured the 4 x male sate coming out of the back plane will go into the 4 x sata female as shown in the last photo and the the mini sas on to the H700 ? ?
  5. F

I just ordered this, hopefully it will work :
  6. F

Hello All, This is my first post ! I have just bought a Z620 kitted out with 2 x 8 core xeons and 72gb ram. It didnt come with a raid card but I just bought one for cheap of a friend, a Dell H700 to be exact. The main use for this machine will be a ESXI host an i have installed 3 sas...