Search results

1. ELit3

ethos overclock

Anyone have a guide on overclocking 1050 ti's on ethos?
  2. ELit3

Dell 710

Is it anyway a 1050 ti single fan can fit into a dell 710 chassis? if so what equipment would I need to make this possible? just a pci e slot? or is there more to it? I'm trying to put together a minecraft node for my buddy.
  3. ELit3

WTS GFX Cards (Mining Rigs)

My buddy is taking apart his farm today and is selling his gfx cards I guess you can call it somewhat of a black Friday sale not quite half off but a good deal. (4) AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5: $200 Used Like New (6) MSI Radeon RX 580: $230 Used Like New Most of them have been spoken for...
  4. ELit3

Ways to lower power

I'm mining monero on dual e5620 processor dell servers. The configurations is on 2x300GB SAS drives because I didn't have anything smaller in my basic setup. I have 50 of those servers they use about 1.3A a piece on 120v. I'm trying to figure out some ways to lower the power usage to around...
  5. ELit3

ethOS update problem

Has anyone had this problem after the latest update
  6. ELit3

Local.conf file for ethosminer

im currently using 2 1050 ti mining cards and averaging 24.5 hash does anyknow know a YouTube video exclusive for setting up the local.conf file and what nanopool to use to get better hash rates I’m assuming by default the hash is 24.5 averaging about 10.33MH/s per gpu. Every time I update my...
  7. ELit3

EthOS install

Can a guru help me diagnose this?
  8. ELit3

Hash Rates

How to I figure the hash of my GPU's EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING, 04G-P4-6251-KR, 4GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC)
  9. ELit3

Chat though

@Patrick hey man ever though of adding a member chat box?
  10. ELit3

Satellite Question

Does anyone know a satellite that I can use to help my friend out from America. He wants to stream satellite feeds from my facility to Lithuania. I'm thinking of like a 4ft dish with C-band LNB and just direct it to satellite galaxy 3C (95 West) and connecting from the dish to DVB card which...
  11. ELit3

Anyone have some free time?

I have a few ubiquiti and mikrotik items I need configured for some projects I have going on. I just finished up my second wisp 100ft tower and I need some remote help dealing with the network before I launch. Anyone have some time to help me out part time? I’ll pay competitively!
  12. ELit3

Power Question

I have the BIOSTAR TB250-BTC PRO LGA 1151 Intel B250 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard and I have the 94% Platinum 750 Watt Power Supply Kit for GPU Open Rig Mining How to I connect the power to the motherboard correctly. It does not seem to want to power on but I know the power...
  13. ELit3

How many GPU's

Someone help me out how many GPU's can I put on the BIOSTAR TB250-BTC PRO LGA 1151 Intel B250 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard?
  14. ELit3

WiFi to Fiber

Can someone tell me if this scenario is possible. Level 3 data center is 3.4 miles away if I put a backhaul Ubiquiti antenna at their facility and backhaul a 1gbps network uplink from their place to my place is it a way I can grab a fiber connection from my end. Like running cat 6 down from my...
  15. ELit3

WTB 30A/220/230V PDU

Willing to buy 30amp 220/230 volt pdu's switched/metered monitored I don't mind any I need four of them https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VQOXR6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 I'm trying to find something cheaper than grabbing these.
  16. ELit3

Outdoor switch storage box

I'm looking for an outdoor storage box that can mount on a Rohns 25G tower. I need it to put my ubiquiti switch 16 port switch in it as well as a 4-8 port extension cord. I've tried searching on ebay and amazon for a solution but I cant seem to find anything that mounts to a tower and is...
  17. ELit3

Thoughts on build

I'm trying to get a build together what do you guys think of this could I get about $25 per day with current eth pricing? I'm just getting into this had a bud build my first rig for me and were sharing profit but I'm trying to branch out on my own with this first custom build.
  18. ELit3

Has anyone tested trilogy?

| Trilogy: The Power of Three thoughts? cant find any of the products on amazon or ebay.
  19. ELit3

Forwarding ports

I got a issue I need to find a resolution to, so most might know I'm doing this project with ubiquiti I currently have a setup exactly like this. My problem is the UCRM which is the ubiquiti management platform is not on the same private IP subnet as the AP and CPE's are on. My question is...
  20. ELit3

ALL (SOLD)

Everything has been SOLD.